ADVERTISEMENT

Jan 6 commision

Ignorant how? Why did these people even get into the building? They didn’t even have guns. They should have been shot.
Wrong. You think none of them had guns? Are you aware they had other weapons? Probably not unles trump told you.

I had it on in the background. Video of former AG Barr testimony describing his interactions with White House following the election including the DOJ examining the cases being brought by Trump campaign attorneys. Committee was establishing that Trump knew his claims about election fraud were lies (testimony from former White House and Trump campaign officials). Toward the end, they showed what they had on Trump fundraising for a supposedly non-existent Trump Defense Fund (that is paraphrased from memory). Looks like they believe they have a lot of evidence of financial crimes if DOJ wants to pursue that.
Sweet. Fingers crossed they have enough to pursue charges.

I don’t understand your post. I’m not defending any of Trumps actions on Jan 6th.
I ask a simple question about if they were going to highlight the security breakdown and you guys can’t get off your Trump line of thinking.
I then research and post an article about how the Blue team is was asked to investigate the security failure and you blame me for “distracting”.

do you want the committee to only publish the Trump information?
Oh, sure. You are just asking questions. Not pushing a lie at all.

He was smart enough to know when to jump ship. He's an attorney and knows what happens when ethics trashed, ala Guliani. He told the Orange Turd the truth, which the Turd ignored.
He bailed out when it looked like he’d lose access to the cozy DC jobs and cool parties. It didn’t work. Everything Trump touches dies.

IIRC, the people McCarthy nominated were some of the same ones wanting Presidential pardons after Jan 6. When Pelosi said "No, not those, pick some others" he refused to nominate any others.

Pretty sure Jim Jordan was one he wanted on the committee.
First the Dems wanted a separate commission., independent of congress. The Republicans agreed but then changed their minds. Later they agreed to a house panel but Nancy did not agree to the inclusion of Jordan and Banks. At that point McCarty backed out.

Hard to imagine some of the co- conspirators sitting on the investigative committee

Lmao. Clown. The damn committee is even looking into it. Why wasn’t there a larger security force? It’s a hell of a question.

You wingers get fixated over something and you will eat your young. It has been established the Capitol Police did not schedule enough officers, did not respond when asked if they needed assistance, and heads rolled ultimately for the incompetence.

There was intervention no from the White House when the riots overran and breached the Capitol building. They watched the goddamn Capitol being attacked without lifting a freaking finger. Reportedly cheering as it happened.

Your insinuation of poor congressional oversight won't work. Your piece of shit ex-president is responsible for the entire episode.

You wingers get fixated over something and you will eat your young. It has been established the Capitol Police did not schedule enough officers, did not respond when asked if they needed assistance, and heads rolled ultimately for the incompetence.

There was intervention no from the White House when the riots overran and breached the Capitol building. They watched the goddamn Capitol being attacked without lifting a freaking finger. Reportedly cheering as it happened.

Your insinuation of poor congressional oversight won't work. Your piece of shit ex-president is responsible for the entire episode.
You think I’m fixated? That’s hilarious. I ask a question about security and everyone says I’m distracting away from Trump. Sure looks like the fixation. Is on your side.

Also, it looks like you guys aren’t even going to recommend anything charges for Trump. What’s the point then? Just a campaign video montage?

Reactions: Gaslightprime
My family fought actual Nazis. Got shot even. I'm guessing not so much for you and yours

prius-smug.gif

You think I’m fixated? That’s hilarious. I ask a question about security and everyone says I’m distracting away from Trump. Sure looks like the fixation. Is on your side.

Also, it looks like you guys aren’t even going to recommend anything charges for Trump. What’s the point then? Just a campaign video montage?
What is stunning is the democrats don't think the republicans will release the rest of the videos and information once they regain power in a few months

After seeing some of the Barr footage...

Anybody reevaluating their opinion of him?

He was characterized as a Trump stooge but certainly doesn't come across that way in his interviews.
Not to pick on you, but I was reminded this morning that Barr has stated that he would vote for Trump if he is the Republican nominee in 2024. This is after he saying that Trump was a whack job who was detached from reality.
So, no, I'm sticking with my opinion that Barr is a Trump stooge.

Not to pick on you, but I was reminded this morning that Barr has stated that he would vote for Trump if he is the Republican nominee in 2024. This is after he saying that Trump was a whack job who was detached from reality.
So, no, I'm sticking with my opinion that Barr is a Trump stooge.
That's fair....

The Orange Turd's campaign team told him he lost. His AG told he lost. Only squirrely, fruit cake lawyers and conspiracy nut cases told him he won the election to fuel his delusional obsessions. So, we have this nationwide crisis facing us. The public would be ignorant of the extent of this if the Committee hadn't presented it. I'm a news junkie and the depth was news to me.

Jan. 6 is just part of this shit storm this MF is putting this country through. The election fraud bullshit has drawn the tens of millions of no information bozos into his web of deceit who would drink his piss and pay to do it. Of interest to you could be the nearly 1/4 billion dollars he raked for the legal fund to battle the 2020 campaign which didn't exist. I hope you gave generously.

Each Committee session brings another subject. Stay tuned. The intent of Watergate was never to charge or recommend charges. Likewise, Jan 6 Committee an investigative instrument to expose corruption.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT