ADVERTISEMENT

Jan 6 Revelations "Will blow the roof off the house"

gohawks50

HR Legend
Gold Member
Dec 28, 2010
"No president has ever come close to doing what happened here in terms of trying to organize an inside coup to overthrow an election and bypass the constitutional order," he said. "And then also use a violent insurrection made up of domestic violent extremist groups, white nationalist and racist, fascist groups in order to support the coup."

Raskin said the committee will present "evidence" that proves there was coordination among then-President Donald Trump and his inner circle and his supporters who attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6 in an attempt to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

The plan was to use then-Vice President Mike Pence to try to get President Joe Biden's electoral vote tally below the 270 majority needed for victory, Raskin said, which under the 12th Amendment would shift the contest to a vote in the House. If that occurred, he said, Republicans would have the majority to seize the presidency because the votes would be cast by the state delegations, and the GOP controls more state delegations than the Democrats do.

"It’s anybody’s guess what could have happened — martial law, civil war. You know, the beginning of authoritarianism," Raskin said, speculating on what might have unfolded if the plan was successful. "I want people to pay attention to what’s going on here, because that’s as close to fascism as I ever want my country to come to again."

"This was not a coup directed at the president," Raskin said. "It was a coup directed by the president against the vice president and against the Congress."

The plan was coordinated "most tightly by Trump and his inner circle," Raskin said, adding that the committee faced the most difficulty in this aspect of its probe. The panel has interviewed more than 800 witnesses, but he said, "The closer you get to Trump, the more they refuse to testify."

Speaking about the threats to Pence on Jan. 6 and the chants by rioters to hang him, Raskin said the vice president's Secret Service agents — including one who was carrying the nuclear football — ran down to an undisclosed place in the Capitol. Those agents, who Raskin said he suspects were reporting to Trump’s Secret Service agents, were trying to whisk Pence away from the Capitol.

Pence then "uttered what I think are the six most chilling words of this entire thing I've seen so far: 'I'm not getting in that car,'" Raskin said.

"He knew exactly what this inside coup they had planned for was going to do," Raskin said.

Read the whole story here:

Start the hanging.
Execution%2Bof%2Bthe%2BLincoln%2Bconspirators%252C%2B1865%2B7.jpg

I’d love to get excited but as I’ve said 1000 times on this board, people like Trump and most politicians have made a life of avoiding consequences or using connections to catch breaks.

Ultimately, I’ll just remain skeptical until Trump is actually in handcuffs. Won’t hold my breath.

So you all think there is something out there that NO ONE has leaked or found until now? Oh, and the Dems in congress do have a habit of lying. Also, just in time for election season..........hmmmmmmmm........

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
So you all think there is something out there that NO ONE has leaked or found until now? Oh, and the Dems in congress do have a habit of lying. Also, just in time for election season..........hmmmmmmmm........
OK. Let me revise this.......ALL politicians have a propensity to lie. I don't believe this one, single, bit.

Martial Law, Civil War, anybody's guess what could have happened? LOL! Another Drama Queen politician. There are 330 million or so people in this Country, I think it might take more than a few hundred loonies to get a Civil War rolling. LOL!

All these Drama Queens do is "investigate" other pieces of shit just like them, with little to no consequences for any of them. Yawn.

I love watching the political parties do stupid shit to hurt their cause. The Republicans could nominate a lawn chair to beat Biden but will do the only thing that could cause them to lose and put forth Trump.
No bro, Trump is done. The left wing loonies on this board follow him more rigorously than anyone else. He won’t win the nomination.

Are arrests eminent?
I’m already holding my breath until pillow guy releases his evidence of election fraud, and the MAGAts to release the contents of Hunter Bidens laptop. I will add politicians being held accountable for their shenanigans (especially when it comes to spineless dems leading the charge) to that list.

Just astounding that conservatives will blindly look the other way here so that no harm comes to their party.

both sides and all that

This SHOULD be a uniting moment for us all to say F$^K these traitors but no, giving in to justice would mean hurting their culture war front...

Pathetic group of people

Would love to agree but he is still the #1 choice among likely R voters in a primary setting according to multiple polls. If he wants the nomination, it’s his.
He has no competition right now. He will at the time of the primaries. This isn’t rocket science. He isn’t electable in November and those with $ and influence know this.

Martial Law, Civil War, anybody's guess what could have happened? LOL! Another Drama Queen politician. There are 330 million or so people in this Country, I think it might take more than a few hundred loonies to get a Civil War rolling. LOL!

All these Drama Queens do is "investigate" other pieces of shit just like them, with little to no consequences for any of them. Yawn.

It takes a few hundred loonies and millions of followers (trump voters) and you're there. trump knows there are millions that will sit by and allow anything to happen, those millions already have. And eventually some of those millions will join in and participate to make millions of loonies. In fact we're already there, there are millions of loonies, the republican leadership throughout the US.

OK. Let me revise this.......ALL politicians have a propensity to lie. I don't believe this one, single, bit.
You really don’t believe Trump is demented enough? Lol. Okay. Just be honest—it’s not that you think it’s not believable, it’s that you don’t like it and therefore you can’t care.

In short, sit this one out. You’re so full of shit and don’t have an ounce of integrity in your body.

Count me in as thinking the only good politician is a dead one. I’ll jump in on supporting mass hangings.

Others might post what you did and it wouldn't stand out to me, but when you post it, I believe you and that's scary. It's not good when your dominate emotion is pure hate. I have a nut job relative who wishes death on every politician. The one thing I've noticed about my relative is he/she does even like who they are and blames it on others (such as politicians and CEO's). I'm guessing you struggle to even like yourself too.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
If republicans don't step up and help indict. Then F them all and dems should start there overthrow right now and say we aren t givin up power until u clean out your closet and put these traitors in jail or execute them.
Unfortunately, we’re talking about Democrats—the party of spineless cowards who are more voracious in fighting for diversity of pronouns than they are for the well-being of our country and Constitution. Why do you think Republicans act the way they do? They know they can get away with it.

It takes a few hundred loonies and millions of followers (trump voters) and you're there. trump knows there are millions that will sit by and allow anything to happen, those millions already have. And eventually some of those millions will join in and participate to make millions of loonies. In fact we're already there, there are millions of loonies, the republican leadership throughout the US.
He can shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and he wouldn’t lose voters

JFC. I was being dramatic, but yes, 95% of politicians in DC only gaf about their personal gains. If you’re stupid enough to believe otherwise, that’s on you.

Based on your posting history, I really don't think you were being dramatic. Everything you post is negative.

El oh el. Everyone saw that video. In fact, it was a major talking point on nearly all liberal media news shows because that video didn’t come out for hours after the initial attack on the Capitol and it was speculated that Trump’s inner circle finally got Trump to see reason after pleading and begging him for God knows how long to address the crowd as Trump stood idly by doing nothing. And while I’m not arguing in support of Twitter, they removed it, as they had every fictitious tweet after the 2020 election pertaining to lies about a stolen election, because it was more bullshit about false election conspiracy theories.

You are a bad liar. Shame on you.

Hopefully it’s you. Two birds, one stone. Hippie goes to ER and orange goes to prison where he belongs.
While I was writing my last post where I said all you post is negative, you post this. Thank you for proving my point. IA_HAWKI posts something that I believe everyone agrees with, and your response is that you hope he's killed too. Wow, you have a hate problem, big time. Do you love (or even like) yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
ADVERTISEMENT