ADVERTISEMENT

Jan 6 Revelations "Will blow the roof off the house"

While I was writing my last post where I said all you post is negative, you post this. Thank you for proving my point. IA_HAWKI posts something that I believe everyone agrees with, and your response is that you hope he's killed too. Wow, you have a hate problem, big time. Do you love (or even like) yourself?
ER does not equal killed. I’ll take the feedback from my real life employees who all say I’m incredibly positive when facing difficulties. Anonymous opinions from online posters aren’t exactly relevant. Just for insight: he’s told me to kill myself twice today. All I wished for was a flesh wound that would result in a windfall of money for him in the long run 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
ER does not equal killed. I’ll take the feedback from my real life employees who all say I’m incredibly positive when facing difficulties. Anonymous opinions from online posters aren’t exactly relevant.

I'm sure your employees just love you, because we all know a employee would have no problem telling their boss that they hate the boss.

If you happen to be positive and nice, why is it that you never show it here?

Reactions: runkpanole
: he’s told me to kill myself twice today. All I wished for was a flesh wound that would result in a windfall of money for him in the long run 🤷‍♂️
why would eating a bullet equal killing yourself? Put some butter on it, may go down smoother

A point of clarification, i have never claimed to be a christian, positive or any of the ways you portray yourself to be a good person while turning around and shitposting like you do

why would eating a bullet equal killing yourself? Put some butter on it, may go down smoother

A point of clarification, i have never claimed to be a christian, positive or any of the ways you portray yourself to be a good person while turning around and shitposting like you do
Link to me claiming I’m Christian?

I'm sure your employees just love you, because we all know a employee would have no problem telling their boss that they hate the boss.

If you happen to be positive and nice, why is it that you never show it here?
Bro, I show it here. Like I said, it says more about you than me. Ask @Tom Paris. I’ve been bipartisan with him frequently.

So you all think there is something out there that NO ONE has leaked or found until now? Oh, and the Dems in congress do have a habit of lying. Also, just in time for election season..........hmmmmmmmm........

There have been numerous leaks. You just chose not to believe them. Trump and his Team attempt to discredit anyone who speaks out against him.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Martial Law, Civil War, anybody's guess what could have happened? LOL! Another Drama Queen politician. There are 330 million or so people in this Country, I think it might take more than a few hundred loonies to get a Civil War rolling. LOL!

All these Drama Queens do is "investigate" other pieces of shit just like them, with little to no consequences for any of them. Yawn.

I agree that there is no need for Raskin to speculate. Just stick to the truth of what happened. There is no need to embellish. There are those who are going to believe Trump regardless of what was testified.

Last edited:
He has no competition right now. He will at the time of the primaries. This isn’t rocket science. He isn’t electable in November and those with $ and influence know this.
If this is the case, then why is he still relevant in the GOP? Why are candidates looking for his endorsement? I sincerely hope he goes away, but this will not happen until the rest of the GOP stops pandering to him. He is doing what he can to continue to grift off of the people who support him.

Speculation and "fact checking" is what you have. Nothing concrete.
At the time, yes, it was speculated.

Since the 1/6 incident, the facts have come out in support of the initial speculation that are very much ironclad and concrete.

Regardless, my response was to the bullshit tweet that no one saw the video. That is patently false. Just as your laughably inane attempts to navigate around the culpability of Donald Trump for an embarrassingly bad attempt at a coup are. And all because of your feelings, you sorry ass snowflake. 😁😆

You going to move the goalposts again, or are you done digging? 🤔😆

Tell us more about how good of a person you are

You two need to get a room. Why can’t people have a civil discussion without making it personal with someone who does not agree with them? This is the big part of what is wrong with politics and society in general today. People do not respect and listen to each other. More often than not, I find that most of us want the same thing. We just differ on how to get there, unless someone is just trolling.

Oh yeah, you are the athiest that starts prayer threads.😂

my bad. You are a 🤡
I like providing threads for everyone to worship and pray. The power of prayer and acceptance is real and valuable to many. Unfortunately, dweebs like you always show up to argue politics, like there aren’t enough political threads already 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: IA_HAWKI
You two need to get a room. Why can’t people have a civil discussion without making it personal with someone who does not agree with them? This is the big part of what is wrong with politics and society in general today. People do not respect and listen to each other. More often than not, I find that most of us want the same thing. We just differ on how to get there, unless someone is just trolling.
We have history. He’s basically my house cat on this board.

I am asking both of you. Both of you hijacked this thread to go at each other with nothing relevant to the original topic. Neither one of you are going to change the other person’s mind, especially by attacking each other.

I like providing threads for everyone to worship and pray. The power of prayer and acceptance is real and valuable to many. Unfortunately, dweebs like you always show up to argue politics, like there aren’t enough political threads already 🙄.
Keep telling everybody how good of a person you are.

I am asking both of you. Both of you hijacked this thread to go at each other with nothing relevant to the original topic. Neither one of you are going to change the other person’s mind, especially by attacking each other.
You quoted me. take a look at his reply to my comment, which was the start of it.

He hijacks every thread and gets in these back and forth arguments with everybody.

Reactions: RileyHawk and SB_SB
You quoted me. take a look at his reply to my comment, which was the start of it.

He hijacks every thread and gets in these back and forth arguments with everybody.

Yes, I should have quoted both of you. Apparently, saying “you two” was not sufficient in this instance.

At the time, yes, it was speculated.

Since the 1/6 incident, the facts have come out in support of the initial speculation that are very much ironclad and concrete.

Regardless, my response was to the bullshit tweet that no one saw the video. That is patently false. Just as your laughably inane attempts to navigate around the culpability of Donald Trump for an embarrassingly bad attempt at a coup are. And all because of your feelings, you sorry ass snowflake. 😁😆

You going to move the goalposts again, or are you done digging? 🤔😆
I don't give a shit about Trump. I care about facts, period. Calling Jan 6 a coup and an insurrection is laughable rhetoric devoid of factual intent.

I don't give a shit about Trump. I care about facts, period. Calling Jan 6 a coup and an insurrection is laughable rhetoric devoid of factual intent.

So what do you think they were trying to accomplish with the rally and the break-in at the Capital. People were killed. Were they there just to say hello?

LMAO. You’re trying too hard and in the process constructed a word salad that is “devoid of factual intent.” 😆

ADVERTISEMENT