ADVERTISEMENT

Jane's Revenge' declares 'open season' on pro-life clinics

So you will be okay when the violence breaks out in DC when Roe is overturned.
Being unsurprised is not the same as being “okay”.

This is what I mean, @FAUlty Gator . Joel is seen as an adversary, an enemy to @ihhawk . He’s likely to deny this, but it’s undeniable—the way he talks, broad-brushingly, about the left, liberals, leftism, democrats is clear he operates from an enemy complex point of view. Thus, to deepen his connection to that enemy complex crap, he takes an expression of being unsurprised should violence occur, in some twisted inferential, to being “okay” with violence should it occur.

This is insane. It’s destructive. It’s, in my observation, a type of extreme (negative) prejudice. The type of prejudice typically, historically, identified mostly with racism. It’s now applied to political tribalism.

It’s gross. It’s lazy. It’s irrational.

Being unsurprised is not the same as being “okay”.

This is what I mean, @FAUlty Gator . Joel is seen as an adversary, an enemy to @ihhawk . He’s likely to deny this, but it’s undeniable—the way he talks, broad-brushingly, about the left, liberals, leftism, democrats is clear he operates from an enemy complex point of view. Thus, to deepen his connection to that enemy complex crap, he takes an expression of being unsurprised should violence occur, in some twisted inferential, to being “okay” with violence should it occur.

This is insane. It’s destructive. It’s, in my observation, a type of extreme (negative) prejudice. The type of prejudice typically, historically, identified mostly with racism. It’s now applied to political tribalism.

It’s gross. It’s lazy. It’s irrational.
This has the feel of Tom Cruises speech in Jerry McGuire.

• Haha
Reactions: biggreydogs
That you used the term “abortion mills” is so telling. FFS. Then your little rant about media.

I simply don’t understand the obsession with being a victim of the media. It’s really easy. Turn it off. Turn off every alert on your phone that fuels this obsession. Disconnect and disentangle from the algorithms.

You’re very snowflakey, very emotional, @FAUlty Gator .
My algorithm is always full of a bunch of Anime shit that I know nothing about. I've never purposely clicked on anything involving Anime in my life. Any tips?

You are correct. I actually use your approach in the real life.

In HROT, I like to poke fun
Dude, you follow — and proliferate — and defend following and proliferating — content from “libs of tik tok”. We could not be more different in how we approach life. Your santa story was such an insight, and it’s why I reference it so often.

That story reeks of classism, elitism, and, frankly, a type of bullying mentality. And it’s what you liked about trump, and what you now like about DeSantis. You like people you perceive as exhibiting “powerful” push-people-around put-them-in-their-place winners-vs-losers mentality..

You perceived that santa guy as a loser to be treated—hilariously—as such. Without a shred of human empathy, nor self-awareness of just how shitty a human behavior you held in such esteem. Coolest thing you ever saw, I think that’s how you described it. Imagine. Watching a person treat another as property, as less than, as, essentially, useful to the whims of the one with presumed power. That gave you joy.

We don’t approach life with any similarity whatsoever.

I posted about this early. . . Fortunately these terrorists do not seem to have graduated to killing people yet. Just destruction of property.

Although it does seem like only a matter of time before that happens if nothing else by accident.
Such is the way.

Dude, you follow — and proliferate — and defend following and proliferating — content from “libs of tik tok”. We could not be more different in how we approach life. Your santa story was such an insight, and it’s why I reference it so often.

That story reeks of classism, elitism, and, frankly, a type of bullying mentality. And it’s what you liked about trump, and what you now like about DeSantis. You like people you perceive as exhibiting “powerful” push-people-around put-them-in-their-place winners-vs-losers mentality..

You perceived that santa guy as a loser to be treated—hilariously—as such. Without a shred of human empathy, nor self-awareness of just how shitty a human behavior you held in such esteem. Coolest thing you ever saw, I think that’s how you described it. Imagine. Watching a person treat another as property, as less than, as, essentially, useful to the whims of the one with presumed power. That gave you joy.

We don’t approach life with any similarity whatsoever.
Looks like we won’t be doing thanksgiving this year.

Santa was a total fuking loser by the way. And you are correct, I don’t have empathy for low life’s that made life decisions that ended up making their lives suck.

It obviously had and a deep connection with you. Sorry if you are Santa
It simply is a perfect insight into who you are, and everything you do in HROT reinforces that insight. And you’re either aware of how poorly this reflects on you and remain proud, oddly, or you just can’t see how poorly this reflects on you.

Either way, it’s sad.

And you are correct, I don’t have empathy for low life’s that made life decisions that ended up making their lives suck.
Wow. Any room for nuance in that?

Like, for example, the life choices say Donald Trump made in his youth vs. say someone who grew up on the south side of Chicago in poverty without a dad? 🤔

Not all consequences of poor choices are distributed equally.

Wow. Any room for nuance in that?

Like, for example, the life choices say Donald Trump made in his youth vs. say someone who grew up on the south side of Chicago in poverty without a dad? 🤔

Not all consequences of poor choices are distributed equally.

What’s more, seems @ihhawk is what he hates…

What did you name your high horse? Obama came across as smug and elitist because he was.

• Wow
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT