ADVERTISEMENT

*****January 6th committee public hearings thread*****UPDATE: Transcripts released

So, how many lawyers associated with Donald Trump have had their license to practice law revoked, or had their house raided by the FBI?
Cohen. Manafort. Clark. Stone. Guiliani. I know they have been woken up by Feds knocking on their front door with a search warrant signed by a judge.
The Kraken lady has been disbarred, right?
Who else am I missing?

Poor Trump, he couldn't find anybody except incompetent Jeff Clark at DOJ to push his Big Lie. Per Trump to the DOJ: "Just say there was corruption and I'll take care of the rest!" And with today's testimony the list of those testifying against Trump grows longer - Rosen, Donoghue, Engel, Herschman, Sipien, Barr, Jacob, Short, Bowers, Rafensperger, Ivanka, and Sterling - not a Democrat among them!

And really, we must thank McCarthy for not providing serious nominations and members of the GOP who blocked any opportunity the conspirators might have had to participate in this process. It's a good bet that if there were an actual House-Senate 9/11 style commission a lot of this stuff would not be coming out. Instead, we get to hear them cry about "Trump's side not being heard" despite the fact that I'm sure the 1/6 committee would welcome Trump's testimony at any time.

And really, we must thank McCarthy for not providing serious nominations and members of the GOP who blocked any opportunity the conspirators might have had to participate in this process. It's a good bet that if there were an actual House-Senate 9/11 style commission a lot of this stuff would not be coming out. Instead, we get to hear them cry about "Trump's side not being heard" despite the fact that I'm sure the 1/6 committee would welcome Trump's testimony at any time.
The independent commission that was shot down by the Republicans was to have lasted just three months. Did they ever screw up! But what a break for the country as we're instead getting the full story from the House Select Committee.

The independent commission that was shot down by the Republicans was to have lasted just three months. Did they ever screw up! But what a break for the country as we're instead getting the full story from the House Select Committee.
They couldn't participate because they were participants besides a handful of them i.e. Kinzinger and Cheney.

He will claim he planned it.

So, how many lawyers associated with Donald Trump have had their license to practice law revoked, or had their house raided by the FBI?
Cohen. Manafort. Clark. Stone. Guiliani. I know they have been woken up by Feds knocking on their front door with a search warrant signed by a judge.
The Kraken lady has been disbarred, right?
Who else am I missing?
All 9 attorneys representing Trump in his Michigan federal court challenge were everntually sanctioned, Sidney Powell included. Don't remember the names of the other eight, Lin Wood was there IIRC. I believe that everyone of them would have gladly paid double the fines levied if the judge would agree not to issue a formal written opinion - it was a doozy. This case sparked a number of disbarment petitions, don't know where they stand today.

The judge issued a 100+ page ruling which meticulously dissected the various baseless claims and abuses. In a nutshell:

“This lawsuit represents a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process. This case was never about fraud – it was about undermining the People’s faith in our democracy and debasing the judicial process to do so,”

Last edited:
The worst thing about this is that administration started using random YouTube videos as their justification for taking action and went so far as to call a foreign country to have them try to confirm the BS. I can only imagine what the conversation from the Italians was after they received a call from the United States Secretary of Defense asking that they saw on a YouTube video that they were using satellites to change votes from Biden to Trump and wanting to know if that was true. I would have thought it was a prank call.

Just a reminder. Grassley voted to protect this coup. Vote this traitor out of office in November. He shames Iowa.
Grassley knew all along that Trump's election fraud claims were bs. Yet he willingly participated in the Big Lie. Last October 9th in West Des Moines Grassley was in attendance at Trump's Stop the Steal rally where he not only cheered Trump on, but also gladly accepted his endorsement for his senate re-election. No way should Grassley be re-elected.

Grassley knew all along that Trump's election fraud claims were bs. Yet he willingly participated in the Big Lie. Last October 9th in West Des Moines Grassley was in attendance at Trump's Stop the Steal rally where he not only cheered Trump on, but also gladly accepted his endorsement for his senate re-election. No way should Grassley be re-elected.
Grassley knew there was a plan to depose Pence so he would take over the Senate. Grassley didn't just know about it, he was actively participating in it.

I'm shaking my head at an idiot that is trying to compare what the Colbert team did to the insurrection and riots of 1/6.

I should have known better than to engage - the stink of your ignorance is mighty.
I’m sorry that you can’t follow. Never was I comparing. You can’t follow simple arguments. I just hope you are in high school.

Of course as I've posted before, Grasslsey voted to impeach Bill Clinton, citing collapse of his moral authority because he lied about his personal life. It's amazing to me that over the last 6 or 7 years, Grassley obviously has found nothing regarding trump's moral authority that bothers him.

Of course as I've posted before, Grasslsey voted to impeach Bill Clinton, citing collapse of his moral authority because he lied about his personal life. It's amazing to me that over the last 6 or 7 years, Grassley obviously has found nothing regarding trump's moral authority that bothers him.
Was anyone under the idea that Trump has any moral authority? He spent most of his life as a Democrat for god sakes

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Was anyone under the idea that Trump has any moral authority? He spent most of his life as a Democrat for god sakes
Nope longer as a Republican but that is irrelevant. He is a serial rapist, tax cheat, law breaking pos and people voted for him knowing all that. This was before he was the worst President in history and led an insurrection to overthrow the government.

Ummm…I think you misread the post you originally responded to.

I asked to inform us. As if we aren't knowledgeable of pardons, their purpose(s) and the process.

And BTW, easyhawk is generous with his Ha Ha's. I ran a search on president administration's Executive scandals and printed 12 pages, about 11 which were Republican and about 1 was Democrat.

I didn't include Ford's and Bush Sr's. Clintons was about a long paragraph. Obama was 1 page.

Reagan, Bush, JR, Orange Turd (4years) were pages in length each.

The volume was too great to post. Google 'president executive scandals'. Republicans are snakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Trump was simply a tool to Chuck. And, today the useful tool delivered.

So,.....

No voter fraud.

His campaign team told him.
His DoJ told him. Again and again and again. Daily.
His family told him.
His "A" legal team told him, and the consequences if he continued pursuing the folly.
Sects of States told him. Again and again and again. And proved his fantasies of vote mishandling bogus.

All audits, recounts have not changed vote tallies. No irregularities of either voter registrations or recordings of significant volumes were detected in the audit processes.

It is safe to say this is the most scrutinized election in history, which works to destroy the "voter fraud" argument. By voraciously trying to find kinks in the armor, the wingnuts proved the stability of the process.

Why do people still insist the election was not legitimate?

Nope longer as a Republican but that is irrelevant. He is a serial rapist, tax cheat, law breaking pos and people voted for him knowing all that. This was before he was the worst President in history and led an insurrection to overthrow the government.
Hey Chis, nice to see you haven’t blocked me. I sent you some stuff but never got a response. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5
So,.....

No voter fraud.

His campaign team told him.
His DoJ told him. Again and again and again. Daily.
His family told him.
His "A" legal team told him, and the consequences if he continued pursuing the folly.
Sects of States told him. Again and again and again. And proved his fantasies of vote mishandling bogus.

All audits, recounts have not changed vote tallies. No irregularities of either voter registrations or recordings of significant volumes were detected in the audit processes.

It is safe to say this is the most scrutinized election in history, which works to destroy the "voter fraud" argument. By voraciously trying to find kinks in the armor, the wingnuts proved the stability of the process.

Why do people still insist the election was not legitimate?
Just wait for the midterms. The other side will be saying the same things

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT