ADVERTISEMENT

*****January 6th committee public hearings thread*****UPDATE: Transcripts released

H
Nope longer as a Republican but that is irrelevant. He is a serial rapist, tax cheat, law breaking pos and people voted for him knowing all that. This was before he was the worst President in history and led an insurrection to overthrow the government.

Hey Chis, did you see the insurrection at the Arizona Capitol last night?

Was anyone under the idea that Trump has any moral authority? He spent most of his life as a Democrat for god sakes
...and he apparently dumped the Democrats, because they tend to hold people accountable.

Running in the Party of Grifters, where people are far more easily blinded by demagogues and will happily be duped out of their money, was much more profitable.

...and he apparently dumped the Democrats, because they tend to hold people accountable.

Running in the Party of Grifters, where people are far more easily blinded by demagogues and will happily be duped out of their money, was much more profitable.
Well let’s see if they hold the people storming the Arizona Capitol last night accountable.

It takes only a couple minutes to look at donors lists to see what is what. Neither have your interests.

What was that about? Abortion rights?

They should spend less time demonstrating, and get people registered to vote.
I doubt they were storming because McDonalds raised their prices. Although I do wish people were as pissed about inflation as they are about not being able to murder their unborn

The democrats accepted the peaceful transfer of power, something trump and his sheep didn't accept. Evidently there are people out there that aren't aware of an insurrection perpetrated by trump in 2020 and continuing. trump didn't fare so well in the 2020 election when he had less help from Putin.

Reactions: lucas80
Some pretty odd whataboutism here, considering how bad the recent coup attempt actually was.

Wingnuts have no problem finding sacrificial lambs willing to carry their debate into the abyss, only to stammer and trip over their private parts.

Baron von Richtofen attributed his remarkable run of air victories in the Great War to fighting battles he could win. Wingnuts should be so selective.

Of course as I've posted before, Grasslsey voted to impeach Bill Clinton, citing collapse of his moral authority because he lied about his personal life. It's amazing to me that over the last 6 or 7 years, Grassley obviously has found nothing regarding trump's moral authority that bothers him.

I have a problem with anyone chairing the Senate Judicial Committee not an attorney. The shitty quality of judicial appointments during Senator Cornball's control is testimony to his incompetence. His poor judgement on a number of issues and votes, combined with being lock-step with the Orange Turd and radical right wing element of the Republican party disqualifies him from congress.

I have a problem with anyone chairing the Senate Judicial Committee not an attorney. The shitty quality of judicial appointments during Senator Cornball's control is testimony to his incompetence. His poor judgement on a number of issues and votes, combined with being lock-step with the Orange Turd and radical right wing element of the Republican party disqualifies him from congress.
It turns out that Bruce Braley was right.

Reactions: mustang_hawk
Brian Kilmeade criticized Trump openly on Howard Kurtz's program this morning. It was a vocal, open criticism of how Trump had failed to prove any of his claims about voter fraud. Kurtz tried to draw it out that the public wasn't really concerned about something that happened 18 months ago, but Kilmeade went on to say that Trump was a sore loser, and said that in defeat you learn a lot about someone. He pointedly criticized Trump for failing to be gracious in defeat, and for failing to gracefully have the Biden's over to the WH once the states had certified their results. He said that everything between 12/15 and 1/6 was on Trump.
As I said about Martha MacCaullum, nothing like that gets aired on Fox without tacit approval from Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch. They are edging Trump out the door.

None of the stuff they’re presenting bothers you?
O hell yes.

The shit about hiding in a building in Michigan was ****ed up. Those people should face charges.

I'm even ok with going after Trump for whatever law you can for delaying the transition after it was known. (I don't know that there is actually a leg to stand on there when his side gets to present evidence but I have said since thr "beginning" he took to long and was a piss pants loser, that's a long cry from "inciting a riot" though.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
O hell yes.

The shit about hiding in a building in Michigan was ****ed up. Those people should face charges.

I'm even ok with going after Trump for whatever law you can for delaying the transition after it was known. (I don't know that there is actually a leg to stand on there when his side gets to present evidence but I have said since thr "beginning" he took to long and was a piss pants loser, that's a long cry from "inciting a riot" though.
Trump's key lawyers "pleading the 5th" 100s of times. Trump lawyers (the ones pushing Trump's fraudulent elector scheme and BIG Lie) and Congress men and women begging for pardons. Fake documents created and passed along to keep the Loser in Chief in office illegally. JFC

WH Chief of Staff Meadows and/or WH Legal Counsel Cipollone would be a blockbuster but I doubt either is willing to come forward. Liz Cheney seems to have been steadfastedly working hard on Cipollone, even publically calling on him to testify.

Longshot - the assassination attempt on Rudy Giuliani might have made him realize that life is indeed fragile and death can be sudden so he might as well go out in a blaze of glory and take down one more mob boss. :cool:

WH Chief of Staff Meadows and/or WH Legal Counsel Cipollone would be a blockbuster but I doubt either is willing to come forward. Liz Cheney seems to have been steadfastedly working hard on Cipollone, even publically calling on him to testify.

Longshot - the assassination attempt on Rudy Giuliani might have made him realize that life is indeed fragile and death can be sudden so he might as well go out in a blaze of glory and take down one more mob boss. :cool:

I don't know how Rudy could be considered any kind of reliable witness without documentation backing up every word he says. Unless I had corroboration, I wouldn't let Rudy near a public hearing.

Rudy is gonna milk this cow !!
OGC.2cd35f7418800930dabfdfce83bd29b4

OGC.f9c012823970513c5c60322652dda297
OGC.ad3560d48f2b4b90fbfc6dc412c1d6b9

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT