ADVERTISEMENT

*****January 6th committee public hearings thread*****UPDATE: Transcripts released

You're looking at threads. He physically assaulted a security agent you stupid idiot.
Then go after him for assault, and see if pushing someone in a car sticks to a guy who is going to show up with multimillion dollar lawyers.

This is why I'm so cynical of all of this.... assualt...that's what took 17 months? Come the **** on.

Assaulted? It's a third hand account where the guy who was there neither confirmed nor denied it.

True. An internal administrative source made that report for no reason of malicious intent and your reaction, after all this evidence it to defend this piece of shit. The fact you are indicates cult membership. Sickness.

Now the January 6th committee will have to investigate the murder of the House GOP Judiciary:

There was plenty of hearsay in her testimony. That said, who cares? The House Judiciary GOP isn't denying the truth of her statements.

Everyone she mentioned could freely give testimony under oath contradicting her. They won't, though. Guess why.

Then go after him for assault, and see if pushing someone in a car sticks to a guy who is going to show up with multimillion dollar lawyers.

This is why I'm so cynical of all of this.... assualt...that's what took 17 months? Come the **** on.

Assault. You are inferring this is the end of Committee's findings?

You are simply not with it. You and Hawkando are the same person or are roomates.

There was plenty of hearsay in her testimony. That said, who cares? The House Judiciary GOP isn't denying the truth of her statements.

Everyone she mentioned could freely give testimony under oath contradicting her. They won't, though. Guess why.
They don't want to acknowledge the legitimacy of the witch hunt?

Was Giuliani assaulted? He seems to think so pressing charges against a grocery store employee.

I think today there was enough proof to get him on Obstruction of Justice with the phone call placed to Pence’s staffer.

They should charge him with everything from J6, OOJ for the call, the 6 solid OOJ's that Mueller found, the unindicted co-conspirator conduct w/ Cohen re election law violations, the find 11,000 votes Mafia squeeze in Georgia ...

It's almost like he's a bad guy and shouldn't be allowed within 100 miles of the Oval Office the rest of his life.

And still @Whiskeydeltadeltatango does this in every thread:

I just can't believe the GOP hasn't just said "yea Trump was a POS" and move on. Their obsession with supporting him is unreal.

1/6 and everything that came with it was a perfect opportunity for them to drop Trump and nudge the base back to reality/sanity. Then they realized they could get away with white washing/covering it all up with the base.

They've created a monster that they can't easily control.

They should charge him with everything from J6, OOJ for the call, the 6 solid OOJ's that Mueller found, the unindicted co-conspirator conduct w/ Cohen re election law violations, the find 11,000 votes Mafia squeeze in Georgia ...

It's almost like he's a bad guy and shouldn't be allowed within 100 miles of the Oval Office the rest of his life.

And still @Whiskeydeltadeltatango does this in every thread:

Dude, how many times do I have to say "charge him"?

The committee can't, so stop whining about the hearings as if they're a waste of time absent immediate criminal prosecution. Would you rather know or not know what the former President's role was with respect to 1/6? Or are you too insecure about this knowing that you voted for him (twice) prior to all this going down?

One more time than you say I don't see anything here, or he wasn't really asking them to create 11,000 votes because he really believed he won the election, or you skip over the statements about hang Pence and remove the magnetometers and they won't hurt me and focus on his statement two hours later, or that's all you have a broken dish, or that's all you have, he grabbed a secret service agent, or that's what we waited 17 months for, or ....

But as Mrs Z continues to tell me……..

they won’t!

It’s very disappointing to me that people think because of the position they hold, they can get away with anything. I really think if we set an example, and do what’s right, we would curtail this type of activity in the future.

would be the first step in Making America Great Again!
One more time than you say I don't see anything here, or he wasn't really asking them to create 11,000 votes because he really believed he won the election, or you skip over the statements about hang Pence and remove the magnetometers and they won't hurt me and focus on his statement two hours later, or that's all you have a broken dish, or that's all you have, he grabbed a secret service agent, or that's what we waited 17 months for, or ....
dude, that’s a lot of denial!

but…….he kinda has a point! What will, and what won’t, hold up in a court of law.

As a former legal clerk….I’ve seen some stuff that appeared water tight fill with water pretty quickly….over very little things. Never liked it!

they won’t!

It’s very disappointing to me that people think because of the position they hold, they can get away with anything. I really think if we set an example, and do what’s right, we would curtail this type of activity in the future.

but…….he kinda has a point! What will, and what won’t, hold up in a court of law.

As a former legal clerk….I’ve seen some stuff that appeared water tight fill with water pretty quickly….over very little things. Never liked it!
That's my entire thing with this. Is going to be a bunch of huffing and puffing. There appears to be a decent case for obstruction. There is ZERO chance your sticking a POTUS with an assault charge. This whole thing is wildly flailing.

That's my entire thing with this. Is going to be a bunch of huffing and puffing. There appears to be a decent case for obstruction. There is ZERO chance your sticking a POTUS with an assault charge. This whole thing is wildly flailing.

JFC. Obviously didn't graduate from grade school.

Reactions: nelly02
Ok, just repeated that section, they didn’t say he tried to choke him, just that he grabbed his drivers arm and tried to grab the steering wheel.

I’m sure the secret service agent was never afraid……at all.
The secret service grabbed tRump’s arm when he attempted to grab the steering wheel. With his free hand tRump attempted to grab the agent’s throat.

The secret service grabbed tRump’s arm when he attempted to grab the steering wheel. With his free hand tRump attempted to grab the agent’s throat.
False. She explicitly stated clavicle and no one confirmed the motion.

The significance of this is choking someone is wayyy different than even punching them.

Live look in at the Florida Governor’s Mansion:

giphy.gif

they won’t!

This isn't over. This witness just

they won’t!

This investigation is ongoing. This was a witness that opens a new thread. Now the Orange Turd is subject to direct investigation of insurrection. The possibility of witness tampering, i.e.. Other charge referrals are certain to come.

is truly a dumb individual, combined no common sense and narcissistic personality disorder. The deterioration due to the loss of what was no better than an awful team at the beginning of his administration became obvious as his decision making became catastrophic.

ADVERTISEMENT