ADVERTISEMENT

*****January 6th committee public hearings thread*****UPDATE: Transcripts released

False. She said CLAVICLES while putting her hands to her throat.

There is a major difference between choking and what she described. She stated it was one armed push, his other arm was detained, to the clavicle.

I know it sounds like I'm being padantic here but this is the kind of shit you have to be accurate about if you are going to get charges to stick. Realistically there IS likely enough to charge him for obstruction but if you spend 1/4 of your time talking about inciting a riot, 1/4 talking about obstruction, 1/4 about the actions of Michigan politicians, and 1/4 talking about how scary j6 was you give him a shit ton of loop holes. Go for 1 thing and hammer it. I know I keep saying this and you guys think I'm saying at is a cop out but really it's me not wanting to see agiant waste of resources foe a guy who needs to fall the **** off the map.

What charge is the commitee going for? Inciting a riot? Obstruction? Negligence? Assault? We are far enough in the process that it shouldn't be a guessing game on what law they are trying to prove he broke, they have bunch of shit on the wall, no doubt, but it's a shotgun pattern not a sniper rifle.

There is a major difference between choking and what she described. She stated it was one armed push, his other arm was detained, to the clavicle.

I know it sounds like I'm being padantic here but this is the kind of shit you have to be accurate about if you are going to get charges to stick. Realistically there IS likely enough to charge him for obstruction but if you spend 1/4 of your time talking about inciting a riot, 1/4 talking about obstruction, 1/4 about the actions of Michigan politicians, and 1/4 talking about how scary j6 was you give him a shit ton of loop holes. Go for 1 thing and hammer it. I know I keep saying this and you guys think I'm saying at is a cop out but really it's me not wanting to see agiant waste of resources foe a guy who needs to fall the **** off the map.

What charge is the commitee going for? Inciting a riot? Obstruction? Negligence? Assault? We are far enough in the process that it shouldn't be a guessing game on what law they are trying to prove he broke, they have bunch of shit on the wall, no doubt, but it's a shotgun pattern not a sniper rifle.

Really went to shit

I honestly don’t understand your hardheadedness. The committee isn’t going for any charge that isn’t what they’re tasked with. They’re laying out as much info as possible, with as much detail as possible, for the DOJ and the public.

Why do you struggle to understand that?

That's my entire thing with this. Is going to be a bunch of huffing and puffing. There appears to be a decent case for obstruction. There is ZERO chance your sticking a POTUS with an assault charge. This whole thing is wildly flailing.
I don’t know if it’s wildly flailing or not………

after all, they are bringing people forward that give lawmakers and United States citizens an inside, real look at who this president was…a narcissistic, maniacal, deranged individual who had the keys to the country!

what’s that say about us, the citizens of this once great country?

I don’t know if it’s wildly flailing or not………

after all, they are bringing people forward that give lawmakers and United States citizens an inside, real look at who this president was…a narcissistic, maniacal, deranged individual who had the keys to the country!

what’s that say about us, the citizens of this once great country?
I voted for the email lady knowing full well the hell we'd be in.

I honestly don’t understand your hardheadedness. The committee isn’t going for any charge that isn’t what they’re tasked with. They’re laying out as much info as possible, with as much detail as possible, for the DOJ and the public.

Why do you struggle to understand that?
Exactly.

Not to mention does it really matter if the person grabbed, choked, restrained, neck, clavicle, blah blah blah, when you’re talking about THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?!? The point was he was so enraged he apparently accosted a SS agent, not the specific details on where his hand settled. Geez.

FWW5gvCWIAIEfdz

I heard “lunged at the agent with his free hand”

Thought I heard throat the first time around, but, didn’t hear it the second time they spoke about it.
Hutchinson made the hand gesture to her throat when speaking. I don't think it is exact proof just a reasonable guess.

Reactions: gohawks50

Your boy is in some trouble, bruh.

Reactions: noleclone2
It's crazy that people still don't view this piece of shit as anything but a deranged lunatic. Even worse, it's a pretty sizable portion of the population that thinks he's the best thing to happen to this country since... what, Reagan? Longer?
Reagan wasn’t a saint. My grandmother went on a double date with him and she said his hands were all over her friend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: noleclone2 and sob5

And we've moved to deflecting what he did and trying to minimize it. As if assaulting a Secret Service agent to take control of a vehicle so you can be in the thick of a coup attempt against the peaceful transfer of power is an everyday occurrence.

Exactly.

Not to mention does it really matter if the person grabbed, choked, restrained, neck, clavicle, blah blah blah, when you’re talking about THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?!? The point was he was so enraged he apparently accosted a SS agent, not the specific details on where his hand settled. Geez.
You of all people should know the severity of "choking" compared to even punching.
Your boy is in some trouble, bruh.
I'll bet I could write "Donald Trump needs to go away" 1000x and you dumbshits would still think I support him because I'm a republican.

• Sad
Reactions: hawkland14 and sob5
You of all people should know the severity of "choking" compared to even punching.

I'll bet I could write "Donald Trump needs to go away" 1000x and you dumbshits would still think I support him because I'm a republican.
You could write it a million times and no one would believe you. Your defenses of him and the far right speak much, much louder.

I see you're still welching on our bet. Not surprised.

And we've moved to deflecting what he did and trying to minimize it. As if assaulting a Secret Service agent to take control of a vehicle so you can be in the thick of a coup attempt against the peaceful transfer of power is an everyday occurrence.
Jfc.

You dipshits are going to be hanging your head confused as shit because "you" didn't pick one target and hammer it, you tried to flock shoot. Then your going to piss and moan about how corrupt shit is because you couldn't get from a to b with stopping at 1,2,3.

Pick a crime and hammer it. The more you scatter the shot, the less birds fall.

Don’t shoot the messenger. I’m team anti-Trump here.

And I was telling you i wouldn't believe a lick of it. An unnamed source, gonna need more.

If the secret service testifies publicly about the actions of a protectee it ends the secret service. In order to protect they have to keep secrets, if they go blab it ruins what they try to do.

Jfc.

You dipshits are going to be hanging your head confused as shit because "you" didn't pick one target and hammer it, you tried to flock shoot. Then your going to piss and moan about how corrupt shit is because you couldn't get from a to b with stopping at 1,2,3.

Oh, I forgot to mention... you're a dumb shit.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5 and Joes Place
Jfc.

What does your stupid hunting metaphor have to do with the hearings? This is all a waste of time unless it leads to a conviction of Donald Trump in a criminal court? The public has no interest in this stuff unless Donald gets locked up?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT