ADVERTISEMENT

*****January 6th committee public hearings thread*****UPDATE: Transcripts released

Never said I did, but please tell me when he gets arrested as you have posted your normal BS for months.
Projecting again, MAGA. I voted for the email lady because I knew the disaster we'd be in from a Narcissistic Sociopath, tax cheat, serial rapist, mob boss, conman, charity rip off **** wad. Well done on your votes.

Was she hot?
She was our neighbor growing up and she always seemed old to me but she was tall. Reagan took her into the woods away from my grandmother and her date. She said it was awkward being left with this other guy she barely knew. This happened during Reagan’s years with WHO radio.

Last edited:
Trump is a pussy grabbin, car jackin, economy boostin, 5d chess playin, peace keepin, hole in one hittin, muthafukka!

Exclusive footage of Trump trying to take control of The Beast!

fa23da8653280e613ee55d393f2ec2cfac5ce0a97802f91e0be2c523fd1a558a.gif

Sure. That’s it. You are getting your script to help you defend the indefensible. You’re defending a conman who attempted a coup. At some point it would be great if you took a deep breath and admitted how horrible your party has become.
Quit your job.

This is bad for trump, and the country. It makes watergate look like a lemonade walk in the park. It sux half the country could care less. I listened to WMT on the way to a baseball game and not once did they mention the trial. Sad man. Sad state of affairs.

This is bad for trump, and the country. It makes watergate look like a lemonade walk in the park. It sux half the country could care less. I listened to WMT on the way to a baseball game and not once did they mention the trial. Sad man. Sad state of affairs.
Yep the media is a lot of our whys too...Currently a Banana Republic

Reactions: win4jj
Jfc.

You dipshits are going to be hanging your head confused as shit because "you" didn't pick one target and hammer it, you tried to flock shoot. Then your going to piss and moan about how corrupt shit is because you couldn't get from a to b with stopping at 1,2,3.

Pick a crime and hammer it. The more you scatter the shot, the less birds fall.

Nothing gets through to you does it? I really think most of the other wingnuts on here have accepted the futility of defending the moronic Orange Turd. It's now a matter of how much embarrassment you are willing to live with by being taken in by this lying, cheating, grifting conman you have been warned about for almost 10 years.

Nothing gets through to you does it? I really think most of the other wingnuts on here have accepted the futility of defending the moronic Orange Turd. It's now a matter of how much embarrassment you are willing to live with by being taken in by this lying, cheating, grifting conman you have been warned about for almost 10 years.
I don’t believe he is a wingnut! He isn’t defending the Orangeman.

he is just saying that, as of this moment, the committee hasn’t given him anything to believe that an indictment of Trump would stand up in court

AM radio is full of bullshit conservative talking points. Their audience is low intelligence, low income Mericans who have no other access to the daily headlines or the ability to find and understand what is happening in this country. That might also explain why yard signs, political banners, and bumper stickers can influence so many voters.

I don’t believe he is a wingnut! He isn’t defending the Orangeman.

he is just saying that, as of this moment, the committee hasn’t given him anything to believe that an indictment of Trump would stand up in court
Exactly.

If the libs mess this up Donald Trump WILL be my.republican option, I don't want that. The Dems need to go for one thing and show the shit out of it. I would think obstruction would be the thing for them to pursue.

ADVERTISEMENT