ADVERTISEMENT

*****January 6th committee public hearings thread*****UPDATE: Transcripts released

I’m having a hard time visualing Trump getting his fat ass up over the seat and grabbing the steering wheel…can totally visualize a temper tantrum
Why? The only reason I can imagine is that you desperately support Trump. But I also don't think that is the case. Why would you think a Trump supporting aide to Mark Meadows would lie under oath to bring Trump down?

Chis
Gold stuff here.
As good as the arrest thread and trump taxes.
Solid gold.
Continue on.
You’re lost. No other explanation for you posting crap like this when your guy did what he did leading up to and on 1/6? Why don’t you care? Seriously. Everything Chis posts gets proven right. Your party is authoritarian and whack. You would have been a perfect German for the Nazis. No doubt in my mind.

Tom

Chis is Chisholm. You think his posts are 100% correct? Is Matt Gaetz arrested? Chisholm has 3 owi’s. Will you attend the school board meeting when your posts and tweets during working hours are read?

Tom

Chis is Chisholm. You think his posts are 100% correct? Is Matt Gaetz arrested? Chisholm has 3 owi’s. Will you attend the school board meeting when your posts and tweets during working hours are read?
???

Reactions: win4jj
So much winning since 2016

This is a significant reason there is trepidation in indicting Trump and others.

They fear the civil unrest from the MAGAs and armed "militias".
Problem is, this only gets worse the longer it is left to simmer.

Rip the BandAid off. PREPARE for those idiots and their terrorist intentions. Identify them NOW, so you can be rounding them up and tossing them in pens awaiting trial. And have Natl Guard at the ready to light them up anywhere they take weapons and make threats.

This shit needs to be purged from our country. No half-measures.

This is a significant reason there is trepidation in indicting Trump and others.

They fear the civil unrest from the MAGAs and armed "militias".
Problem is, this only gets worse the longer it is left to simmer.

Rip the BandAid off. PREPARE for those idiots and their terrorist intentions. Identify them NOW, so you can be rounding them up and tossing them in pens awaiting trial. And have Natl Guard at the ready to light them up anywhere they take weapons and make threats.

This shit needs to be purged from our country. No half-measures.
Knowing Democrats they won’t think like this and it will be too late. The NG won’t be on our side.

Reactions: EasyHawk
I doubt they sit before the committee. I’ve heard more than once the main 2 are close to and protective of Trump. Let’s see if they’re willing to sit and deny it under oath.

Liz Cheney knows the Republican games. The committee is setting people up, looking ahead strategically, and asking questions that 1, they know the answers to, and 2, scaring the crap out of others which may get them to testify to save their own butts.

Until anything Hutchison related to the Committee is refuted under oath her testimony is fact and will such. She stated that the 2 parties agreed with the account of the story which precludes hearsay.

7% of US adults are military veterans

~20% of those charged in the riots on 1/6 were ex-military

Anyone notice a problem here?

context

258 Million US adults

7% military veterans from that number would be around 18 Million

About 860 have been charged in the Jan 6 riot/insurrection

20% of that is around 172

172 out of 18 Million is a microscopic amount...

So....not much of a "problem"

• Haha
Reactions: sob5 and GroupThink
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT