ADVERTISEMENT

Jared Kushner...uh-oh

maxresdefault.jpg

That's the sound of the Trump campaign, working on the chain...gaaaang. oh don't you know....that's the sound of the campaign, working on the chain gang. Oh ah. Oh ah.
What's hillarious is if you guys get your wish for Trump to be removed, you end up with Pence or even better Ryan!!

Reactions: Gimmered
Pence is done too. Too many lies covering for the Liar in Chief.
When Pence is slow to respond to a question, I can't determine if he's not sharp enough to formulate an answer or if he's trying to remember his last lie so he can repeat it.

Laughing at this administration NEVER gets old.

It is always the coverup that gets them. I doubt exchanging emails with Wikileaks is illegal. Lying about it to the FBI or Congress is. Nice job Jared.

Not so. Exchanging emails regarding stolen property (other email) most certainly IS illegal - particularly with regard to the campaign.

Gore's campaign got debate notes in an unmarked envelope in the 2000 election; they turned it over to the FBI. That didn't happen here.

An honest oversight? No, sorry, contact with a foreign government is NOT an oversight. I got contacted by the security people for not knowing my father in law's place of birth. Not "remembering" emails and a meeting with Russia is not acceptable by any stretch.

I’m sure Kushner will be happy to respond to further requests for information from Senators.

Having contact with Russians is not illegal.

An honest oversight. Nothing will come of it.

How many dozens of oversights are acceptable? The pattern(S) in this administration are unprecedented. The scandals and ethics abuses and personnel changes are staggering for less than one year. Combine that with the number of positions in various departments that haven't been filled, not a single piece of major legislation passed, and this has to be one of the most ineffective and dysfunctional administrations at this point in its term in history.

Big Don, Little Don, Jared… They all follow a similar pattern. They lie about something, they get proven a liar, and then they bluster their way through.
There will be more. Jared seems like the least bright of the bunch, and his family's finances were horrible. They were about to lose some properties. He needed a huge infusion of Russian money to stay afloat.

I’m sure Kushner will be happy to respond to further requests for information from Senators.

Having contact with Russians is not illegal.
It most certainly is, if those Russians are giving you stolen emails. ILLEGAL!
Are you really too slow to grasp this concept? This is the collusion evidence you have been clamoring for, this past year. Now that it's here and public, with arrests and plea deals to go with it....you still don't get it???

It most certainly is, if those Russians are giving you stolen emails. ILLEGAL!
Are you really too slow to grasp this concept? This is the collusion evidence you have been clamoring for, this past year. Now that it's here and public, with arrests and plea deals to go with it....you still don't get it???

Morgan Freeman told me that @86Hawkeye too stupid grasp most concepts.

Big Don, Little Don, Jared… They all follow a similar pattern. They lie about something, they get proven a liar, and then they bluster their way through.
There will be more. Jared seems like the least bright of the bunch, and his family's finances were horrible. They were about to lose some properties. He needed a huge infusion of Russian money to stay afloat.
This ^. Follow the money.

Reactions: cigaretteman
An honest oversight? No, sorry, contact with a foreign government is NOT an oversight. I got contacted by the security people for not knowing my father in law's place of birth. Not "remembering" emails and a meeting with Russia is not acceptable by any stretch.
So you feel that HRC should be brought up on charges then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT