ADVERTISEMENT

Jasmine Crockett bringing the Big Dick Heat...again.

Crockett: When it comes to SNAP benefits, rural America uses more SNAP benefits than urban America. The majority of my Republican colleagues serve rural districts. When I say I’m fighting for a bill that includes making sure that people in this country don’t go hungry.. I’m not just fighting for my constituents, I’m fighting for yours too

I didn't like the full exchange with MTG. You don't win rolling around in the mud with a pig like MTG. That being said, Crockett is good for ratings, is a good interview, could help drive turnout, and is a good fundraiser. Dems need to find ways to get her at bats.

Last edited:
In general I don't approve of approaching public figures in open space like that. If they are waiting for a plane they are just like everyone else. That being said, MTG made her mark stalking kids in DC, and by harassing co-workers. Everyone who sees her on the streets should call her Bad Build. It has to burn her up something fierce to have been insulted by a black.

In general I don't approve of approaching public figures in open space like that. If they are waiting for a plane they are just like everyone else. That being said, MTG made her mark stalking kids in DC, and by harassing co-workers. Everyone who sees her on the streets should call her Bad Build. It has to burn her up something fierce to have been insulted by a black.
She's a POS. She deserves all the crap coming to her.

Ever bother to listen to her speak or read about the positions she holds on legislation, or just triggered by her?
I’ve listened to her a lot. She loses me at white privilege every time. Although I did love her shot at MTG. Classic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT