ADVERTISEMENT

@jasonrann

We dusted some chicken tits last night and threw them on the grill as we did not plan out dinner first. It, the seasoning, made the dinner.

I have two friends that have perfected it's use on chicken. I actually have yet to try it on chicken, on the grill anyway. I am going to fire up some wings this week and give it a whirl.

I sautéed some yellow squash and red onion in olive oil, then tossed in some butter and chopped walnuts. I added in some green beans and a solid dash of seasoning. Over doing it probably would be easy on vegetables, but we al thought it had a nice zip to it.

I sautéed some yellow squash and red onion in olive oil, then tossed in some butter and chopped walnuts. I added in some green beans and a solid dash of seasoning. Over doing it probably would be easy on vegetables, but we al thought it had a nice zip to it.

That sounds great, thanks for sharing! I have found it is actually pretty tough to overdo it on vegetables, especially if they're being grilled or roasted in the oven.

Reactions: FranklinHawk
That sounds great, thanks for sharing! I have found it is actually pretty tough to overdo it on vegetables, especially if they're being grilled or roasted in the oven.
At least in my experience, you'd overdo it on the salt aspect before the zippiness.

@jasonrann How do we order replacement product? I don't find a dedicated website, and I couldn't figure out ordering from Facebook.
I assume you get us hooked on the free stuff, then jack up the price.

Reactions: jasonrann
For some reason I am having flashbacks about buying weed from the kitchen staff. Maybe because he kept it in a dried oregano container. He thought that was funny.
Many satisfied customers on here. Might be time for some new panties.

For some reason I am having flashbacks about buying weed from the kitchen staff. Maybe because he kept it in a dried oregano container. He thought that was funny.
About 25 years ago, dad (R.I.P.) would literally use any container he could find, including old pill bottles wrapped in masking tape. We have upped our game a bit.

@jasonrann How do we order replacement product? I don't find a dedicated website, and I couldn't figure out ordering from Facebook.
I assume you get us hooked on the free stuff, then jack up the price.
You should be able to send a message through the Facebook page too. Klutz Kupp Seasoning. Those messages go to me and my sister (no pic).

I will see what I can do, my sister is pretty frisky so I doubt she would mind.
AngryFakeAzurevase-size_restricted.gif

We always have it on hand, brother. Just let me know what you need. I am heading back home next month to crank out another 200.
Ok I don't need any yet but didn't know if you always have it. If you didn't I was going to get one next batch, but now I'll wait a bit then

What is this seasoning I keep hearing about? Do I have to read the entire thread to know?

No, sir, I will summarize. My dad (R.I.P.) came up with a seasoning blend about 40 years ago. 9 ingredients, similar to a Lawry's I guess. Great on anything grilled, also roasts, vegetables, fries, tots, soups, etc. Main ingredient is salt, but the other 8 complement it well to even out the taste. 1st one is on me if you want to try it. Direct message me on here or email me at jason@encompas.com with your address and I will get it rolling!

No, sir, I will summarize. My dad (R.I.P.) came up with a seasoning blend about 40 years ago. 9 ingredients, similar to a Lawry's I guess. Great on anything grilled, also roasts, vegetables, fries, tots, soups, etc. Main ingredient is salt, but the other 8 complement it well to even out the taste. 1st one is on me if you want to try it. Direct message me on here or email me at jason@encompas.com with your address and I will get it rolling!

Thank you kind Sir!

Do you call it PIIHB rub?

@jasonrann

Just FYI I’ve been a big advocate of your seasoning and have given them away as gifts to friends and family. All come back asking for more. I forwarded your email address to my brother and he plans on sending you an order. At least he plans too but he is also a big idiot so we will see

@jasonrann

Just FYI I’ve been a big advocate of your seasoning and have given them away as gifts to friends and family. All come back asking for more. I forwarded your email address to my brother and he plans on sending you an order. At least he plans too but he is also a big idiot so we will see

Hey man, thanks, I appreciate it.

We sell a TON around Christmas because people like to use it for stocking stuffers.

Put some on a baked potato yesterday. Great stuff. I’ve found it to be a great seasoning for vegetables.
Absolutely. We roast a lot of vegetables. Hit them with olive oil and seasoning and right into the oven. Our 5-year old can't eat them fast enough.

Reactions: unIowa
ADVERTISEMENT