ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Greene KCRG fired

Ahh man, another anchor knocked up Renee Chou?
I don't think this guy has knocked up anyone in his life
o08BcBRF_400x400.jpg

🚨 DEVELOPING/BREAKING - Marion, IA - Potential Predator Alert🚨

KCRG morning news anchor Jay Greene was seen meeting with Marion Law Enforcement last night at the school. Jay and KCRG Chief Meteorologist Joe Winters were slated to announce Marion’s Show Choir competion this weekend but Jay is no longer allowed on school property and was not allowed to announce. Parents were informed by the Marion Show Choir Director this morning and were told this was due to “inappropriate behavior with a child”.

That is all we know right now, but please reach out if you have more information. We are jumping on this story immediately because we won’t allow this to be swept under the rug or give KCRG the opportunity to run damage control and try to control the narrative. This is what “Breaking News” really looks like. Our mission is to expose these monsters and protect our children in the process. Share this far and wide 🔥

By the way, what on earth is going on at KCRG? Less than two weeks ago they were running hit pieces to protect pedophiles and now their morning news anchor is getting removed from schools for inappropriate behavior with a child? What about this makes sense? Who are these people and where did they come from? No wonder Beth Malicki didn’t want people taking this stuff to social media. Did she know something was coming down the pipeline? Hmmmmm 🤨

Last edited:
Wasn’t that scaglione? Something like that and I think it was boys.
It was boys. Creep was careful to get them as young as possible but still old enough they could give consent. Was ban from Waukee school district where he liked to pick up his boyfriends.

KCCI and particularly Johnny Mc (who mentored him and took him under his wings even though he lacked meteorological cred) had to wear Frankie's stink for a while.

🚨 DEVELOPING/BREAKING - Marion, IA - Potential Predator Alert🚨

KCRG morning news anchor Jay Greene was seen meeting with Marion Law Enforcement last night at the school. Jay and KCRG Chief Meteorologist Joe Winters were slated to announce Marion’s Show Choir competion this weekend but Jay is no longer allowed on school property and was not allowed to announce. Parents were informed by the Marion Show Choir Director this morning and were told this was due to “inappropriate behavior with a child”.

That is all we know right now, but please reach out if you have more information. We are jumping on this story immediately because we won’t allow this to be swept under the rug or give KCRG the opportunity to run damage control and try to control the narrative. This is what “Breaking News” really looks like. Our mission is to expose these monsters and protect our children in the process. Share this far and wide 🔥

By the way, what on earth is going on at KCRG? Less than two weeks ago they were running hit pieces to protect pedophiles and now their morning news anchor is getting removed from schools for inappropriate behavior with a child? What about this makes sense? Who are these people and where did they come from? No wonder Beth Malicki didn’t want people taking this stuff to social media. Did she know something was coming down the pipeline? Hmmmmm 🤨
This seems pretty petty to bring Beth Malicki’s name into the conversation. Like her or not.

So I went a scrolled that dudes Facebook page. He is nuts. There might be more to this Jay Greene story but it sounds like the police and the school officials in Marion are on top of things. That Hunter guy is crazy
Looked similar to the Qanon/Pizza shop crap.

Maybe the TV guy is a prevert, but I'd take anything that FB account says with not a grain, nor a block, but an entire salt mine.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Looked similar to the Qanon/Pizza shop crap.

Maybe the TV guy is a prevert, but I'd take anything that FB account says with not a grain, nor a block, but an entire salt mine.
That guy needs to be on a watchlist. He is scary and not in the way he thinks. He takes any shred of an idea and goes after people and tries to destroy them. He needs to face some serious scrutiny before he hurts someone or destroys a person that hurts themselves. It isn't ok what he is doing

ADVERTISEMENT