ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Bezos is so rich. How rich is he?

That bitch is so rich he bought a bridge for half a billion and had them dismantle it so he could fit his yacht through.

gSQDMGe.png

Reactions: noleclone2
so everybody who uses that bridge has to be inconveniences because he is playing bigshot rich guy and couldnt build the yacht where a bridge wouldnt have to be taken out of service?

what an asshole

so everybody who uses that bridge has to be inconveniences because he is playing bigshot rich guy and couldnt build the yacht where a bridge wouldnt have to be taken out of service?

what an asshole
The bridge was closed in 1993 after replacement with a tunnel.

You’ll need to concoct a different outrage.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
It’s funny, most Americans/humans in general can’t even actually comprehend how vast his fortune is. The dude literally said himself the only way he can see to actually spend it is space travel.

Like it’s unfathomable just how wealthy he and Elon are.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
It’s funny, most Americans/humans in general can’t even actually comprehend how vast his fortune is. The dude literally said himself the only way he can see to actually spend it is space travel.

Like it’s unfathomable just how wealthy he and Elon are.
All the rural MAGAts in their shacks voting for Billionaires tax breaks to own the Libs!

It’s hard to take ultra rich “environmentalists” seriously when their carbon footprint reflects their obscene wealth. Installing solar panels doesn’t offset the impact of the 13,600 sq st house and $500 million yacht he owns.

Just a pet peeve of mine.

It’s hard to take ultra rich “environmentalists” seriously when their carbon footprint reflects their obscene wealth. Installing solar panels doesn’t offset the impact of the 13,600 sq st house and $500 million yacht he owns.

That was my problem with al gore. Living the life is for others.

Reactions: nextinlineatOPsmoms
All the rural MAGAts in their shacks voting for Billionaires tax breaks to own the Libs!
Yep. To be fair I don’t begrudge Bezos. More power to him, and for all their faults I’m still a huge Amazon customer.

BUT it is clear to me that they are not paying their fair share…you take the average American paying 22%, think about how much 3,000-4,000 of that taxed money would mean….I bet you most Americans would go buy something, or do some sort of home improvement project….Bezos makes $3-4000 per second on average. I think it was over a million per day in the article I read….at the end of the day if they pay even more in tax….they’re still going to be able to pay for the 500 million yacht in cash…
I would argue paying taxes is a much heavier burden on the average American than these ultra rich.

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
I opened the article to simply see the comments that a Fox Business viewer would leave.

I was not disappointed.

what an asshole
Well the Dutch didn’t have to agree to dismantle it for him, even if he is paying for it.

Well it is a sail boat....Sheesh.

Reactions: WhiteSoxClone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT