ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Daniels on Colbert

Gonolz

HB Legend
Aug 6, 2002
Just saw Jeff Daniels on Colbert. I am a huge fan of his comedy, with Dumb and Dumber my favorite. Now it seems he is all serious. He was discussing politics and now is playing on broadway in Tequila Mockingbird. I thought the movie was great, but very serious. Where was the tequila to lighten things up?

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Just saw Jeff Daniels on Colbert. I am a huge fan of his comedy, with Dumb and Dumber my favorite. Now it seems he is all serious. He was discussing politics and now is playing on broadway in Tequila Mockingbird. I thought the movie was great, but very serious. Where was the tequila to lighten things up?

Which other comedies of his do you enjoy?

giphy.gif

He was really good in Something Wild. He was also part of the greatest reference of another movie (technically, it was about the book, but so what)within a movie in movie history.

...and apparently he's a man of many talents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT