ADVERTISEMENT

Jennie Baranczyk OU coach former Hawkeye!!

StarHawk

All-Conference
May 27, 2019
I don't think this gets mention enough...or not at all....but Jennie Baranczyk was on coach Bluders first team at Iowa. She played basketball and volleyball I think too. She had a great coaching period at Drake and is now head coach of OU, where she brought that program back to life after Coach Coale had fallen off. Her team this year was Big12 regular season champs after a tough start and hard early schedule. She is great communicator and coach (and recruiter...she got 5* power forward freshman out of Iowa last year in Williams). I'll be rooting for her team as well as Iowa....would have been nice if the slanted committee could have put OU in with Iowa instead of K-st...a team Iowa has faced twice already and committee knows that their huge center gives Iowa problems.

BTW...hope the "Hawkeye from the Storm" podcast folks see this post...so it dawns on them. I heard "Kash" on their make silly comments on OU first game....and no one mentioned Jennie coached them.

I don't think this gets mention enough...or not at all....but Jennie Baranczyk was on coach Bluders first team at Iowa. She played basketball and volleyball I think too. She had a great coaching period at Drake and is now head coach of OU, where she brought that program back to life after Coach Coale had fallen off. Her team this year was Big12 regular season champs after a tough start and hard early schedule. She is great communicator and coach (and recruiter...she got 5* power forward freshman out of Iowa last year in Williams). I'll be rooting for her team as well as Iowa....would have been nice if the slanted committee could have put OU in with Iowa instead of K-st...a team Iowa has faced twice already and committee knows that their huge center gives Iowa problems.

BTW...hope the "Hawkeye from the Storm" podcast folks see this post...so it dawns on them. I heard "Kash" on their make silly comments on OU first game....and no one mentioned Jennie coached them.
What style of BB do her teams play?

Jan does not want to be a head coach.. I think when coach B leaves she will leave.

Reactions: amahawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT