ADVERTISEMENT

Jenny McCarthy

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
Went from playboy hottie to Karen?

57656cd15a7bbc455a3322ef846914a7--bob-haircuts-bob-hairstyles.jpg

My wife (no pic) likes that show she is on with the singers in a costume.

She is terrible. Really bad. The other girl needs someone to tell her to quit messing with her lips. Hangover dude is pretty funny and I have no idea who the 4th one is... he definitely is the odd man out. Seems ok but running with these fools makes him suspect.

Reactions: Chillyhoff
I lived with a girl in the late 90s for two years (no pics... well, sorta). It was a marriage, for the most part. Anyway, she had gotten breast implants about a year before me met in late 1997. This was in Charlotte, NC. She told me about the whole experience and the doctor asked her to submit some picture(s) of how she wanted them to look, ideally. She chose... Jenny McCarthy! And, I swear on my balls that her boobs look JUST LIKE Jenny McCarthy's boobs. Well... they did 20 years ago. They probably still do.

So, if I ever want to remind myself of how they looked, I just google "Jenny McCarthy nude." It's like a time machine!

This is ideal:

jenny-mccarthy-bikini.jpg

She hated that she couldn't get her bikini tops to look "right". She thought they were too big and were too far apart. And, she was only 5'2" with a gymnast frame (she had been a gymnast). We'd go to the beach and she would gripe about not being able to find a bikini she liked. I finally said "Why did you pick Jenny McCarthy, then???" She said "Well, they looked good at the time!" Boobs are like tattoos. They're permanent!

They looked great to me!

I lived with a girl in the late 90s for two years (no pics... well, sorta). It was a marriage, for the most part. Anyway, she had gotten breast implants about a year before me met in late 1997. This was in Charlotte, NC. She told me about the whole experience and the doctor asked her to submit some picture(s) of how she wanted them to look, ideally. She chose... Jenny McCarthy! And, I swear on my balls that her boobs look JUST LIKE Jenny McCarthy's boobs. Well... they did 20 years ago. They probably still do.

So, if I ever want to remind myself of how they looked, I just google "Jenny McCarthy nude." It's like a time machine!

This is ideal:

She hated that she couldn't get her bikini tops to look "right". She thought they were too big and were too far apart. And, she was only 5'2" with a gymnast frame (she had been a gymnast). We'd go to the beach and she would gripe about not being able to find a bikini she liked. I finally said "Why did you pick Jenny McCarthy, then???" She said "Well, they looked good at the time!" Boobs are like tattoos. They're permanent!

They looked great to me!

Jebus. Rules for crying out loud!

She is five years older. So I basically grew up with her.:)
maxresdefault.jpg

Playmate+of+the+Year+1994+-+Jenny+McCarthy+(1).jpg

jm21.jpg

1ca3433f7c81324b7e986f21b0889787.jpg

Jenny%20McCarthy%20-%20Pink%20Santa-07.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: QChawks
My wife (no pic) likes that show she is on with the singers in a costume.

She is terrible. Really bad. The other girl needs someone to tell her to quit messing with her lips. Hangover dude is pretty funny and I have no idea who the 4th one is... he definitely is the odd man out. Seems ok but running with these fools makes him suspect.

It’s a terrible panel of judges and the somehow still employed, Nick Cannon. Ken Jeong produces it. He was smart enough to license a number of Korean shows. I Can See Your Voice will be popular, too.

Jenny McCarthy is terrible. Robin Thicke’s entire career consists of ripping off Marvin Gaye. Nicole Scherzinger is the only talented one of the bunch, but she seems like she might be annoying. They all seriously lucked out, as no one watches for them.

Jenny's sister played at UIC (her number retired and everything, almost 2000 points) and then in some lingerie basketball league. Jenny was a jock, too. I think high school hooper.

WEB_SPO_ThrowbackAthlete_Joanne-McCarthy_OUICHCollection-UniversityArchives.jpg

WEB_SPO_ThrowbackAthlete_JojoMcCarthy_COJoanneMcCarthy.jpg

This is ideal:

They looked great to me!

This was a post worth reading. Thanx for sharing!

Reactions: strummingram
Jenny, Joanne and Amy

Can you imagine being one of their husbands? Or, high school boyfriends, even? You would be looking for ANY excuse to hang out with the family!

Jenny-Joanne-Amy-McCarthy.jpg

Reactions: QChawks
Jenny's sister played at UIC (her number retired and everything, almost 2000 points) and then in some lingerie basketball league. Jenny was a jock, too. I think high school hooper.

WEB_SPO_ThrowbackAthlete_Joanne-McCarthy_OUICHCollection-UniversityArchives.jpg

WEB_SPO_ThrowbackAthlete_JojoMcCarthy_COJoanneMcCarthy.jpg

her sister played against Drake and I remember the DMR ran a story on her.

Jennifer McCarthy appeared in eight
episodes of Two & Half Men. She &
Charlie Sheen had fun together.

I have a selfie with her at the World Series at Wrigley. I later felt like that was a bad idea. Just couldn’t let my 15 year old self down.

One of her sisters posed for playboy. Looked like less mileage on her. With Jenny, you're getting sloppy seconds from STD ridden Jim Carrey, nkotb current husband and God knows how many other men, women and space aliens.

ADVERTISEMENT