ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Myles

nu2u

HB Legend
Aug 10, 2006
Rivals is showing Davenport West PG Jerry Myles with an Iowa offer. Is this still the case?

Haven't heard any recent news about his recruitment. Besides Iowa, Rivals is also showing offers from Iowa State, Nebraska, and Creighton.

Anyone have any recent info on Myles and his recruitment?

I think West was two high schools ago, so might not be all that up to date.

Myles transferd to a school In Kansas and ended up coming back to the quad cities.
He is now at UT high school and had a okay year for them. I think teams have cooled off
on him.

Wonder whatever happened at the school in Kansas? Anyone know?

Originally posted by HaydenHawk8:
Myles transferd to a school In Kansas and ended up coming back to the quad cities.
He is now at UT high school and had a okay year for them. I think teams have cooled off
on him.

Wonder whatever happened at the school in Kansas? Anyone know?
He wasn't there long. I thought he got into a fight and got expelled or somthing along those lines.

It's been a while since I've seen anything about Myles, but I don't think there's any interest on Iowa's part.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Iowa will stay far away for good reason. He wasn't even sitting on the bench to end the season. He'll be at another school next year.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

He's had issues (I'm not talking grades) at every school he's been at.

Bad seed-don't see Iowa being involved at all.

As of Feb 26 Coach Polite at UT said Myles was no longer on the team so its safe to assume he is done there for good as well. Running out of chances.

Safe to say the scholly at any schools listed is no longer available.

Interesting how some talented young athletes get sidetracked on their way to the upper levels of their sport.

Just a couple short years ago, according to some, Myles was the next Ricky Davis.......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT