ADVERTISEMENT

Jestin Jacobs

UncannyNanny

HR MVP
Gold Member
Feb 29, 2020
I expected him to be an all-time great. His film is outstanding and looks like a player Iowa rarely ever gets. Has anyone heard anything about him? I know he has been battling injuries..disappointed to not see him as a projected starter/player this year.

Last edited:
He’ll have a shot in camp starting tomorrow to earn some playing time. Might be tough with 2 LB spots now and Colbert, Neimann, and Campbell all with experience. If he beats any of those guys out for time then I believe he truly will be a special player for Iowa.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Also, don't forget the cash position has all but taken a LB spot... Iowa plays almost as much 4-2-5 as they do 4-3... I am sure JJ will be a special teamer and will have some spot duty.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
tenor.gif

Watch his highschool film and let me know if you’ve ever seen a previous Iowa player play like that.
Highschool film doesn’t matter. Jake Christensen, Ryan Bain, Josey Jewell, Geno Stone, etc are all examples of good and bad. The results in Highschool don’t always relate to results in college. I think he will be a good player when all is said and done but he has to prove he can be better then those other guys. So far it doesn’t seem he has done that.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Highschool film doesn’t matter. Jake Christensen, Ryan Bain, Josey Jewell, Geno Stone, etc are all examples of good and bad. The results in Highschool don’t always relate to results in college. I think he will be a good player when all is said and done but he has to prove he can be better then those other guys. So far it doesn’t seem he has done that.

Ok. I will show you my highschool film and saquan Barkley’s. Let me know who is better, unless you can’t tell because “highschool film doesn’t matter.”

Reactions: onionman1
With C-19 and injuries, he could be on the field the first week. A lot of players could be depending on how this season goes. As my coach always said, prepare each week as if you are the starter because you just might be when it comes game time.

Reactions: Simbahawk4
This posts makes to much sense considering who it was created by with the logic behind comparing HS film and equating it to college production to the current affairs of the world in 2020.

Reactions: millah_22
Ok. I will show you my highschool film and saquan Barkley’s. Let me know who is better, unless you can’t tell because “highschool film doesn’t matter.”
From the profile pic, I'd love to see some highschool film.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT