ADVERTISEMENT

Jestin Jacobs

Sorry.... bogus answers. Where is there an actually policy that defunds actual police forces? Recite the actual policy that opens any of our borders... Any of them. Cause I assume your are just parroting trumptards that speak of the southern border. Let us hear the actual governmental policy that 'opens' it. List the energy resources that have been 'shut down. Then like I asked, list who initiated the policies. Don't weasel out of the answer like you just did. If you can't do this you are just another Fox News regurgitator of accusations. Like i expected.
You're a dishonest loser. You throw down a challenge and then that challenge was answered and won. You then put your tail between your legs and deny your were proven wrong. If you can't accept you lost don't play. Take your ball home and leave.

All I have to do is read this Board to know how many idiots there are.
the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk and rfgiowa
Sorry.... bogus answers. Where is there an actually policy that defunds actual police forces? Recite the actual policy that opens any of our borders... Any of them. Cause I assume your are just parroting trumptards that speak of the southern border. Let us hear the actual governmental policy that 'opens' it. List the energy resources that have been 'shut down. Then like I asked, list who initiated the policies. Don't weasel out of the answer like you just did. If you can't do this you are just another Fox News regurgitator of accusations. Like i expected.
Some folks cannot help but parrot dogma. They don't have thoughts of their own ... they're good at thinking what they're told to think.

For a guy who had less than 10 tackles this year.
Amazing how many people are upset on this.

Because this guy has a really high ceiling, would have made this year's defense even better, and was a starter next year if he recovered from his injury.
McNamara hasn't played a down for Iowa? By your logic, why is anyone excited about the prospects of him coming here?

Because this guy has a really high ceiling, would have made this year's defense even better, and was a starter next year if he recovered from his injury.
McNamara hasn't played a down for Iowa? By your logic, why is anyone excited about the prospects of him coming here?
I'll take a stab here - maybe because McNamara plays what may be the most important position in all of sports and all I have read here is how much Iowa has sucked because of the performance of said position? Speaking of high ceilings, I'm pretty sure with the arm talent Petras has his ceiling was considered pretty high too. How'd that ceiling work out? It's far easier to find a linebacker than a quarterback and that is just fact.

Reactions: SB_SB
It hasn't mattered because of Jack Campbell and Seth Benson. If those two were coming back it wouldn't matter at all really, but both are very likely done. Higgins is gonna wreck people, but we needed one more like him in there. Don't know who comes in or steps in.
There's been a significant developmental investment in Jacobs.

Over the past 2 seasons, Jacobs has shown flashes of brilliance. His football IQ was finally getting on par with his length and athleticism ... making him a huge danger on D.

The fact that the Hawks don't really get to see the pay-off from that investment ... that is the big pisser.

Hell, even when I was previously assuming that Jacobs would return ... I was concerned about Iowa's LB situation in '23. Against heavier personnel, we almost always go 4-3. Even though the CASH-based D is our base D now ... Seth Wallace has done a good job of giving a bunch of LBs playing time. Thus, my worry was about the quality of play from our 3rd or 4th guys. If you go back and watch the ISU game ... the fact that Jacobs went down and there was such a drop-off from him to Klemp ... that was a big reason why ISU was able to run the ball so well against us.

Anyhow, now with Jacobs gone ... that gives us Higgins as they only guy who is a bit more "proven." When the Hawks have to break in a bunch of new LBs who don't have much experience ... those defensive years are almost always "transition" seasons for us that don't don't end up so well.

So yeah ... I fully agree with the sentiment that losing Jacobs is quite a significant loss for the the '23 defense.

Reactions: grayhair81
You're a dishonest loser. You throw down a challenge and then that challenge was answered and won. You then put your tail between your legs and deny your were proven wrong. If you can't accept you lost don't play. Take your ball home and leave.
He proved and answered nothing other than ducking the answer. Try reading his 'answer'. Nothing. Because he's just a regurgitating clone Trump tard. That's all. You must be his mom trying to protect his whiny little ass like this. He couldn't argue his way out of a paper bag, and can't even spell the word 'borders' correctly. He is a laughingstock in this board. A Moron. No wonder you support him. Birds of a feather...

Last edited:
I'll take a stab here - maybe because McNamara plays what may be the most important position in all of sports and all I have read here is how much Iowa has sucked because of the performance of said position? Speaking of high ceilings, I'm pretty sure with the arm talent Petras has his ceiling was considered pretty high too. How'd that ceiling work out? It's far easier to find a linebacker than a quarterback and that is just fact.

Yes. Jacobs performed at a high level prior to his injury. He is a big-time player and he will be missed. Period. If the same offensive coaches are in place, McNamara is going to struggle just like his predecessor.

Yes. Jacobs performed at a high level prior to his injury. He is a big-time player and he will be missed. Period. If the same offensive coaches are in place, McNamara is going to struggle just like his predecessor.
Can't miss what you didn't have.

Hurts?..he hardly played this yr! And he's mad he didn't get paid as much as Cade...he can leave..no worries from me, our DEF just plugs in next man and it works every yr. #HitmanHiggins
He was hurt this year and DeJean/Castro filled the Cash. I thought he would be great a year ago.

He proved and answered nothing other than ducking the answer. Try reading his 'answer'. Nothing. Because he's just a regurgitating clone Trump tard. That's all. You must be his mom trying to protect his whiny little ass like this. He couldn't argue his way out of a paper bag, and can't even spell the word 'borders' correctly. He is a laughingstock in this board. A Moron. No wonder you support him. Birds of a feather...

Lmao, you pathetic little snowflake loser. Get out of your mommies basement why don't you and wake up and smell the coffee. You idiots are all alike. I answered that other dipshit and you bitches cry because you know I'm right. Go cry mommy, then leave her basement

The NCAA has the power to close the portal and closely regulate transfers, like no waivers without a change of HC. Everyone else sits out a year. No transfers within a year of a redshirt, medical or otherwise.

Lose all schollies for tampering but are still required to field a team of walkons. Coached involved in tampering get like ten-year suspensions, or up to ten years anyway.

That would minimize the effect of the NIL packages.
I guess I missed it. People can now contact players that aren't in the portal?

If he would have had a great year this year he maybe would have went to the NFL.

So in the long run, we aren't losing anything.

Next man in.

Lmao, you pathetic little snowflake loser. Get out of your mommies basement why don't you and wake up and smell the coffee. You idiots are all alike. I answered that other dipshit and you bitches cry because you know I'm right. Go cry mommy, then leave her basement
Go across your 'open boarder' moron if you can't hack it here. Or get back to your 4th grade spelling class. And you ought to thank your mommy for sticking up for you in her previous post. Moron.

Go across your 'open boarder' moron if you can't hack it here. Or get back to your 4th grade spelling class. And you ought to thank your mommy for sticking up for you in her previous post. Moron.

I appreciate Abby for sticking up to you losers, I see most conservatives on here are too big of pussies to put you little knot head leftist progressives in your place.
You know, I'm learning, slowly, that you can't fix stupid. Please put me on ignore

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT