ADVERTISEMENT

Jestin Jacobs

A real curious move by Jacobs....we are putting LBs in the NFL and good LBs are EXTREMELY visible at Iowa. It seem a little odd knowing you are a starter and you want to give this up? I know someone may say the $$$...maybe so but seems like a risky move.

Being injured He was probably just as frustrated as the fans watching Kirk and Brian waste another defense. He probably doesn’t want to deal with that again

Reactions: millah_22 and AEG82
It is very perplexing because one would have to think he is only going to play one more year anyway and he knows here exactly what his role will be and how his skills will be showcased. Going to any other school brings in more variables and I honestly don't see the upside because I don't see him going anywhere that will increase his draft stock.

It is very perplexing because one would have to think he is only going to play one more year anyway and he knows here exactly what his role will be and how his skills will be showcased. Going to any other school brings in more variables and I honestly don't see the upside because I don't see him going anywhere that will increase his draft stock.
AND now that Campbell and Benson are gone, he'd have center stage. Unless he's been passed up already???

😉

Doesn’t make any sense. Is this going to be the new thing where a lot just dip their toe into the portal to see what is available?

I'm back to disliking the portal and NIL 🤣
Yes, and disliking any peeps that defend the defectors. I only know of, or care about these teens/twenties because they attend my my alma mater. If they don’t- get lost good luck…just another teenager at any random school I have zero brain space for.

Flip side, for those that come here…you chose my school—-all for you being successful and receiving a top notch degree from one of tye phases I did

Good luck to him where he lands, leaves an opportunity for another portal guy. Some guys are going to see who Iowa is reaching out to and decide they need to move on. When you are actively seeking guys in the portal it can make a guy feel unwanted.

Reactions: Smalltownhawkfan 1
Meh..who knows how he is after surgery. Great player but not replacing him, he basically didn't play this yr.
True, he didn't this year. His talent was evident when he did play though and he had some integral moments for us. I really liked his game a lot. He was a good player and I don't think he'll be easily replaced at all.

True, he didn't this year. His talent was evident when he did play though and he had some integral moments for us. I really liked his game a lot. He was a good player and I don't think he'll be easily replaced at all.
He is a unique talent, physically gifted. Hard to duplicate what he can do.

You don't know that to be the case.
He posed a solid question, didn't imply he knew the answer. But...
signs_point.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT