ADVERTISEMENT

Jewell out for season

That's a bummer to hear. His career was shaping up to be pretty similar to Chad Greenway's - not necessarily a stellar physical specimen, but just a blue-collar guy that knows how to tackle and tackle well.

Rest up Outlaw. You'll be back.

That's a bummer to hear. His career was shaping up to be pretty similar to Chad Greenway's - not necessarily a stellar physical specimen, but just a blue-collar guy that knows how to tackle and tackle well.

I thought Chad Greenway was the center piece of the Vikings defense in his prime. I remember reading that somewhere. I could be wrong. If Jewell can match Greenways field production, that would be pretty spectacular!!

I thought Chad Greenway was the center piece of the Vikings defense in his prime. I remember reading that somewhere. I could be wrong. If Jewell can match Greenways field production, that would be pretty spectacular!!
I was looking at college stats and not professional stats - my bad. Greenway had nearly 50% more tackles than Jewell does after their first three seasons, so maybe Jewell's career could be construed as a bit of a "poor man's Greenway".

Did you ever watch Chad Greenway play? The "not necessarily a stellar physical specimen" part has me confused.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT