ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Carrey to impersonate Biden on SNL

I put Jim Carrey in that Robin Williams category of being too talented for one body that it ends up overdoing it sometimes.

TeTKN3a.gif

I'll reserve judgment until I see him, but I would have liked to see either Jason Sudeikis or Woody Harrelson back as Joe.

Reactions: SIXERS24 and bdg8
I put Jim Carrey in that Robin Williams category of being too talented for one body that it ends up overdoing it sometimes.
I enjoyed both of them more in their serious roles. The over-the-top wackiness just doesn't appeal to me.

He is a super stud as far as comedy. I'd like to see that. He was funny as hell on the David Spade show not too long ago.

Is it really acting when all you have to do is forget your lines after opening the basement door?

Nat repeating Russian propaganda... BAU.

The Department of Homeland Security has found that Russia is spreading disinformation regarding former Vice President Joe Biden’s mental health, according to a DHS bulletin obtained by ABC News.

ABC News previously reported that DHS withheld publication of an intelligence bulletin warning law enforcement agencies of a Russian scheme to promote “allegations about the poor mental health” of Biden. The draft bulletin, titled “Russia Likely to Denigrate Health of US Candidates to Influence 2020 Election,” was submitted to the agency’s legislative and public affairs office for review on July 7...

Russian actors are spreading "unsubstantiated allegations" that former Biden is of "ill-health," the DHS bulletin says, and speculates that "this narrative will resonate with some American voters and reduce their confidence in him as a candidate."

The bulletin says the current effort has been ongoing since September 2019.

"Russian covert and covert influence actors posted negative commentary and unsubstantiated allegations about the poor mental health of Biden. For example, proxy websites have claimed that the candidates gaffes are symptoms of dementia, that he is mentally unfit for the presidency, and that he is unlikely to serve his full term due to his age," the bulletin reads.

The Department of Homeland Security has found that Russia is spreading disinformation regarding former Vice President Joe Biden’s mental health, according to a DHS bulletin obtained by ABC News.

ABC News previously reported that DHS withheld publication of an intelligence bulletin warning law enforcement agencies of a Russian scheme to promote “allegations about the poor mental health” of Biden. The draft bulletin, titled “Russia Likely to Denigrate Health of US Candidates to Influence 2020 Election,” was submitted to the agency’s legislative and public affairs office for review on July 7...

Russian actors are spreading "unsubstantiated allegations" that former Biden is of "ill-health," the DHS bulletin says, and speculates that "this narrative will resonate with some American voters and reduce their confidence in him as a candidate."

"Russian covert and covert influence actors posted negative commentary and unsubstantiated allegations about the poor mental health of Biden. For example, proxy websites have claimed that the candidates gaffes are symptoms of dementia, that he is mentally unfit for the presidency, and that he is unlikely to serve his full term due to his age," the bulletin reads.
ABC News? Good one. I remember when Yuri Maltsev, Soviet economist and defector, said at least in the USSR, everyone knew they were being lied to by their government. In America, they miraculously still believe their BS government.

Back to your comment re: Slow Joe, excuse me, Despacito Joe: all one has to do is look at the long list of bloopers and know Russia could NOT have had anything to do with this. . Just another example of how far the DEMS will go in grabbing power....elder abuse.

ABC News? Good one. I remember when Yuri Maltsev, Soviet economist and defector, said at least in the USSR, everyone knew they were being lied to by their government. In America, they miraculously still believe their BS government.
Nat quoting Russians. BAU.

And you’re going to have us believe that ABC News is government run media, but it’s running stories that paint the head of American government in a bad light?

Huh.

And you’re going to have us believe that ABC News is government run media, but it’s running stories that paint the head of American government in a bad light?
Look child! Let me splain how the world works. There are 6 corporations that control 90% of the market. They have other businesses as well. Many require federal licenses as media companies to operate in markets. Don't play along and your license will not be renewed. So yes, they are an extension of the government.

Former CIA Dir. Wm. Colby explained during the Church Committee hearings that he had over 400 people placed in media companies. Carl Bernstein explained in detail here:

Trump is not "their guy". He has exposed their warts in his own unsophisticated way. He has called into question NATO existence. This is seen as a huge threat to bureaucrats cushy jobs. The whole empire was called out and a $1 Trillion a year industry in the cross-hairs.

Look child! Let me splain how the world works. There are 6 corporations that control 90% of the market. They have other businesses as well. Many require federal licenses as media companies to operate in markets. Don't play along and your license will not be renewed. So yes, they are an extension of the government.

Former CIA Dir. Wm. Colby explained during the Church Committee hearings that he had over 400 people placed in media companies. Carl Bernstein explained in detail here:

Trump is not "their guy". He has exposed their warts in his own unsophisticated way. He has called into question NATO existence. This is seen as a huge threat to bureaucrats cushy jobs. The whole empire was called out and a $1 Trillion a year industry in the cross-hairs.

Just because Donald Trump says there’s no evidence doesn’t mean there isn’t a mountain of it. You’re not as bright as you think, little magat.
No, the CEO of Crowdstrike said so in his interview with Adam Schiff in 2017 that there is no evidence. So, a hell of a lot smarter than you, Marxist.

Reactions: INXS83
No, the CEO of Crowdstrike said so in his interview with Adam Schiff in 2017 that there is no evidence. So, a hell of a lot smarter than you, Marxist.

Well if that guy says it then who cares what countless people dedicated to serving this country in the intelligence community say. I’m convinced!

(That’s sarcasm, by the way. They have that in the oblast you come from, don’t they?)

Reactions: naturalmwa
Well if that guy says it then who cares what countless people dedicated to serving this country in the intelligence community say. I’m convinced!

(That’s sarcasm, by the way. They have that in the oblast you come from, don’t they?)
You tell me. You're the one longing for Marxism. I say you should just move back. Don't bring it here.

You tell me. You're the one longing for Marxism. I say you should just move back. Don't bring it here.
Get a room, guys.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f584f5777447878584973336f4f773d3d2d3933303638383831342e313632373931663832323262656630613935353638323732393836322e676966

• Haha
Reactions: naturalmwa
You bring up a Russian who teaches in Kenosha. Interesting.

tenor.gif
He's also appeared on CNN, Financial Network News, PBS Newshour, C-Span, Fox News, CBC, and other American, Canadian, and European television and radio programs. Do you see some kind of connection? Insert Twilight Zone music.

My opinion of Joe Biden comes from watching Joe Biden, not reading what someone else writes about him. Russian propagandists aren’t making him stammer or have to use a teleprompter for “off the cuff” questions.

Reactions: Nat Algren
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT