ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Jordan (Redux Joe Paterno, Dennis Hastert, Larry Nassar)

None of this is normal.

And I really hope you don’t have to find out the hard way by having one of your loved ones groped/raped /assaulted and then treated like they are guilty of lying due to the nature of the accusations and power of perp.

I sincerely hope too that no one I know, nor anyone else for that matter, is subjected to abuse at any time or anywhere. But if they are...then for things to be resolved, it needs to be reported to proper authorities and not 20 to 30 years after the fact.

Yes, that does seem hard to believe. But it also seems hard to believe that a distinguished head wrestling coach (Russ Hellickson) would complain to his AD about the Dr. and other creepers and the response from administrators was simply to ignore it for years and then finally build them a new, more private locker room and not to address the real issue. But this is apparently what happened per Hellckson and then AD Andy Geiger

Russ Hellickson, the wrestling coach who came to Ohio State in the mid-1980s, says he often caught men having sex in the team’s practice room and a nearby stairwell. His wrestlers complained about the men’s behavior, Hellickson said.

“It became a real problem because it affected the mental state of a lot of our wrestlers,” he said on a video distributed by one of his former team members. “There were times when the athletes themselves would confront people.”

Hellickson, who coached at Ohio State from 1986-2006, said he had numerous conversations with an official in charge of campus recreation and other university administrators. But, he said, nothing changed for years until the team moved to a new training facility near the end of his tenure.

“All of my administrators recognized that it was an issue for me,” he said.

Andy Geiger said he does recall some concerns about voyeurism in the showers at the university's Larkins Hall but nothing specifically involving the doctor. The 79-year-old Geiger told The Associated Press in a phone interview Monday he doesn't remember being told about Strauss' alleged abuse but it could have happened. Geiger says he doesn't remember Strauss well.

Weird stuff for sure and yet it sounds like Hellickson did report it up the chain and got it addressed...albeit, after several years had transpired. Given this info...why aren't people calling for the heads of the AD, et al, that apparently soft pedaled these concerns for so long?

14 say Jordan is telling the truth.

So are these wrestlers saying Russ Hellickson is lying?

Also, one of the guys that signed that document supporting Jordan supplied the following quote in a different article:

Jude Skove, a wrestler during the early 1980s, called it a bad environment.

“The bathroom stalls overlooked the showers, so you’d see guys peeking over the doors,” he said. “It was pretty gross.”

Are you now saying that Strauss raped this athlete? The biological response that you speak of would still presumably take several minutes to manifest, would it not?

Does it seem reasonable to you that a Dr. would manipulate a man to orgasm, in front of a nurse apparently, and then it isn't reported to anyone...let alone, stopped prior to orgasm?

Definitely did not say they were raped. I responded to a specific statement with a specific statement.

As to what's reasonable, I have no idea. I've never been sexually assaulted by someone in a position of power over me.

Reactions: el dub
Are you now saying that Strauss raped this athlete? The biological response that you speak of would still presumably take several minutes to manifest, would it not?

Does it seem reasonable to you that a Dr. would manipulate a man to orgasm, in front of a nurse apparently, and then it isn't reported to anyone...let alone, stopped prior to orgasm?

The nurse in question is actually a male nurse. He said he also experienced inappropriate sexual behavior by Strauss when he once complained of heartburn and Dr. Strauss said he would check it up and proceeded to try to unbutton the young male nurses' pants. The nurse said at the time he never reported anything but stopped working for the Dr.

Weird stuff for sure and yet it sounds like Hellickson did report it up the chain and got it addressed...albeit, after several years had transpired. Given this info...why aren't people calling for the heads of the AD, et al, that apparently soft pedaled these concerns for so long?

Well, first of all, no one is calling for anyone's head, at least none of the alleged victims are.. The people that have come forth with these stories have not blamed anyone other than the doctor for what has happened. The AD at the time is 79 yrs old and has been retired so they probably don't see much need to go after him. The Head Wrestling Coach at the time has supported the stories that creepers were rampant and lots of debauchery occurred. In fact, the people raising this issue even went to the HC and got him on video record to discuss and acknowledge it. The Dr, himself is dead and none of his family members have come out to defend his honor or deny any of these allegations. These ex-wrestlers and other athletes aren't going after Jordan for not preventing this from happening or for not reporting it back in the day. He is a prominent politician who could give quite a bit of credence to their story and help push their effort with his potential influence/power. So when they are now bringing their story to light and are looking for him to show support (like Hellickson did in the video), he is denying any knowledge of such events, which mystifies and disappoints them.

It seems pretty obvious that the locker room facility was a hangout for creepers. It sounds like from quotes from coach Hellickson that not only were people engaging in voyeurism but in sexual activity as well. These seem to be indisputable facts. It also appears that this was pretty common knowledge among the wrestling team.

What appears to be in question is what is sexual assault vs. what is voyeurism or odd/creepy behavior? And what is coming to your coach with serious concerns about inappropriate sexual activities vs. locker room talk? If you read or listen to most of the wrestlers that are supporting Jordan, most are not denying the sort of things that were happening around the facility. In fact, most acknowledge it themselves. What they say about Jordan is that he is a highly principled man and that if he was aware of sexual abuse he would absolutely report it. But him or his supporters definition may be very different than those alleging other types of activities. Someone peaking through a crack in a bathroom stall into a shower may seem gay or weird but nothing more. But someone being asked to drop their pants and have their genitals fondled for a sore neck might seem different. And saying something off hand in the locker room in the presence of a coach might be considered nothing to some and might be considered reporting/discussing it, vs. actually going into a coaches office and having a sit down discussion.

I think that is where the problem lies: weird, creepy things absolutely happened and most everyone was aware of it. Also, the doctor was one of the people involved in the creepy activities. But was it simply weird, creepy stuff that didn't really go beyond creating an awkward environment and for the most part was laughed or shrugged off? Or was there more to it, maybe things that not everyone was aware of beyond the small, creepy things and things that were much more devious and salacious? Jordan may not be aware of a wrestler allegedly being examined by the doctor so thoroughly that he ejaculated, But it appears almost unfathomable that he was not aware of some of the other weird, creepy things that were going on and that even the wrestlers that are supporting him seem to acknowledge (as well as his boss, the head coach). That is what is putting him in such a negative light and makes people want to challenge him on this.

I think if he had just simply said that back in the day he was aware of some odd behavior or heard rumors but nothing to the level of sexual assault or that created an unsafe environment and that he knew that his boss and other admins where aware of the situation and were looking into it, thus, he didn't feel the need to personally pursue things further, he would have been fine.

Last edited:
Seems Hellickson has put himself in an awkward spot. Defending Jordan and himself in an open letter, saying none of us saw or heard anything.

But there is a problem for Hellickson. Apparently sometime before the story became public, DiSabato interviewed Hellickson, on video. That video has been shown to news outlets, including USA Today and CNN, but not (yet) publicly released. In it, Hellickson says Strauss made many wrestlers uncomfortable and admits to confronting Strauss about his inappropriate behavior.

Oops.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/jordans-boss-the-head-coach-admits-he-knew

Last edited:
Jim Jordan is the only one on the team denying that he knew ANYTHING about the creeper doctor and voyer crowd in sauna.

So why don’t we start with ruining the lives of the people that admit they allowed it to happen? Or are they not up for speaker?

Does it make a difference to you that the other coaches have said he didn’t know anything? Seems there is some people saying he should have known, some people saying he wouldn’t have known. Sounds like a reasonable doubt?

So why don’t we start with ruining the lives of the people that admit they allowed it to happen? Or are they not up for speaker?

Does it make a difference to you that the other coaches have said he didn’t know anything? Seems there is some people saying he should have known, some people saying he wouldn’t have known. Sounds like a reasonable doubt?
It doesn't matter to many posters on here. They hate Jordan for his politics. They could careless whether he is guilty or innocent and don't require what the evidence says. They have a charge to make against him and it is "guilty". They want him gone at any costs regardless. Justice is not important.

Reactions: winwithhumility
It doesn't matter to many posters on here. They hate Jordan for his politics. They could careless whether he is guilty or innocent and don't require what the evidence says. They have a charge to make against him and it is "guilty". They want him gone at any costs regardless. Justice is not important.

You basically just described Jim Jordan's entire political strategy.

Also, why should we hold Jim Jordan to a different standard than he holds others?

What ever you say....

And the same could be said for the other side. They love Jordan for his politics. They refuse to accept that he may have lied. They want his agenda to win at any cost. Like Tru**, winning is more important than how or what we win.

The ends justify the means for some of us on both sides. The truth is that the ends seldom, if ever, justify the means.

And the same could be said for the other side. They love Jordan for his politics. They refuse to accept that he may have lied. They want his agenda to win at any cost. Like Tru**, winning is more important than how or what we win.

The ends justify the means for some of us on both sides. The truth is that the ends seldom, if ever, justify the means.

And then there is another "side" that really despises what happens too often these days where a half baked story is twisted and distorted to say what the sender wants it to say...and often the real truth is but a shadow of what is represented and reacted to by so many.

If Jordan is guilty of something, then he should face consequences accordingly. If there are only allegations to go right along with contrary testimony then who are we to make a real determination about what happened, or didn't happen, 20+ years ago?

The media has been reduced to a tool, it no longer can be relied upon to bring forth truth and accuracy. So I am often quite skeptical when "bombshells" like this one are dropped these days...particularly when they are dropped decades after the fact.

Jim Jordan, and Jim Jordan alone created this trouble as a political dilemma for Jim Jordan. From the instant this issue surfaced Jordan has incessantly maintained the OSU wrestler abuse issue is politically driven. Jordan swears this problem exists only because of the lies of former wrestlers (!). Wow.

Jim Jordan’s behavior as a United States Representative (OH) has been to rebuff and/or obstruct due process. He has been a major actor in the cesspool of deviancy that soaks Washington D.C.

Now the chickens have come home to roost.

Jim Jordan, and Jim Jordan alone created this trouble as a political dilemma for Jim Jordan. From the instant this issue surfaced Jordan has incessantly maintained the OSU wrestler abuse issue is politically driven. Jordan swears this problem exists only because of the lies of former wrestlers (!). Wow.

Jim Jordan’s behavior as a United States Representative (OH) has been to rebuff and/or obstruct due process. He has been a major actor in the cesspool of deviancy that soaks Washington D.C.

Politics is a dirty business - I will give you that. However, when you are going to try to ruin someone's career, you should at least have something credible. Anyone who really thinks Jim Jordan is guilty of allowing "Molestation to occur" is a bit over the top.
But words and meaning get twisted. For example your words Jordan swears this problem exists only because of the lies of former wrestlers. is not true. He claims that these charges being brought against him are politically driven. The attempts to tie him to this behavior as if he was involved or enjoyed it are politically driven. He is not saying the problem exists because of lies of his former wrestlers. The problem is a creepy doctor was acting creepy towards athletes. That is the problem.. the media wants you to think the problem is Jordan. The media wants you to think that Jordan condoned it and was complicit in it and could have waved a magic wand and stopped it, but he did not. All because he is a horrible person. The media wants you to associate anything sickening with Jordan and a republican.
I can agree that most politicians are less than stellar people. I can agree that many on both sides of the aisle are pigs and people of low moral fiber. I am just saying that if you are going to use this as an excuse to ruin a person's career, then you are not thinking clearly and you can be easily manipulated. I believe politicians refer to people like that as useful idiots.

Your response to @texas twister just proved his point. Good stuff.

Politics is a dirty business - I will give you that. However, when you are going to try to ruin someone's career, you should at least have something credible. Anyone who really thinks Jim Jordan is guilty of allowing "Molestation to occur" is a bit over the top.
But words and meaning get twisted. For example your words Jordan swears this problem exists only because of the lies of former wrestlers. is not true. He claims that these charges being brought against him are politically driven. The attempts to tie him to this behavior as if he was involved or enjoyed it are politically driven. He is not saying the problem exists because of lies of his former wrestlers. The problem is a creepy doctor was acting creepy towards athletes. That is the problem.. the media wants you to think the problem is Jordan. The media wants you to think that Jordan condoned it and was complicit in it and could have waved a magic wand and stopped it, but he did not. All because he is a horrible person. The media wants you to associate anything sickening with Jordan and a republican.
I can agree that most politicians are less than stellar people. I can agree that many on both sides of the aisle are pigs and people of low moral fiber. I am just saying that if you are going to use this as an excuse to ruin a person's career, then you are not thinking clearly and you can be easily manipulated. I believe politicians refer to people like that as useful idiots.
X1,000,000

And then there is another "side" that really despises what happens too often these days where a half baked story is twisted and distorted to say what the sender wants it to say...and often the real truth is but a shadow of what is represented and reacted to by so many.

If Jordan is guilty of something, then he should face consequences accordingly. If there are only allegations to go right along with contrary testimony then who are we to make a real determination about what happened, or didn't happen, 20+ years ago?

The media has been reduced to a tool, it no longer can be relied upon to bring forth truth and accuracy. So I am often quite skeptical when "bombshells" like this one are dropped these days...particularly when they are dropped decades after the fact.
Agreed that the timing is highly suspect. Media isn't so much a tool as it's a business, and hyped-up news sells. There are many media outlets, and you are right that many of them (Fox, CNN) seem corrupted by power and money. And just because those are compromised doesn't make the more radical alternatives more accurate either. Mainstream media is still a better source than the web-based wackos and conspiracy theorists.

I also agree that whatever Jordan knew or did not know doesn't make him legally guilty of anything even if he lied. The only consequence he will face is not becoming speaker, and that is more a matter of Republicans worrying about public opinion than anything else.

[QUOTE="lookleft goright, post: 5520409, member: 12412That is the problem.. the media wants you to think the problem is Jordan. The media wants you to think that Jordan condoned it and was complicit in it and could have waved a magic wand and stopped it, but he did not. All because he is a horrible person. The media wants you to associate anything sickening with Jordan and a republican.
[/QUOTE]

"Fake news" is becoming a tired old excuse...., poor Jim Jordan, poor Donald Trump....misused by the media. They lie, it's reported, and they cry "Fake news" to avoid any responsibility for their actions. I'd like a free pass like that....but it's not the real world. Most of us have to take heat for dishonesty. So should they.

...For example your words Jordan swears this problem exists only because of the lies of former wrestlers. is not true. He claims that these charges being brought against him are politically driven. The attempts to tie him to this behavior as if he was involved or enjoyed it are politically driven. He is not saying the problem exists because of lies of his former wrestlers. The problem is a creepy doctor was acting creepy towards athletes. That is the problem.. the media wants you to think the problem is Jordan.

First off, no "charges" have been brought against Jordan. No one is accusing Jordan of doing anything creepy himself.

There are statements of 9 wrestlers (at last count) that say Jordan knew of Strauss's behavior, and did nothing. And that when Jordan denies knowing anything about it, he's lying. Jordan then calls those wrestlers liars.

That's the story. Politics aside, if you believe the 9 wrestlers are all lying and Jordan is being truthful, that's your call. But to me, it strains credulity to believe that.

Reactions: el dub and MitchL

Unbelievable. Enjoy your kool-aide. Glad you are not a judge or on a jury. Your bloviating is impressive. o_O

I didnt realize we had so many liberal safe space babies on this forum. Research has found the vast majority of pedophiles and sexually deviant, vote democrat.

As if Republicans (I refuse to call you conservatives, since you're not anymore; you want big government and excess spending just like the Dems, just in the areas you care about) care about any sort of research or facts.

Right out of the Trump playbook....made-up shit to appeal to like-minded voters.

And The Vak has it nailed.
You are correct, I went to the chapter "how to bait liberals, socialist & communist" in the "TRUMP PLAYBOOK". Cause ya all know everyone that voted for him has a copy of it! You idiots make it way too easy! And the only thing the vak nailed was you in the keister.

You are correct, I went to the chapter "how to bait liberals, socialist & communist" in the "TRUMP PLAYBOOK". Cause ya all know everyone that voted for him has a copy of it! You idiots make it way too easy! And the only thing the vak nailed was you in the keister.

LOL You’re right. Trump has Putin riiight where he wants him...

OK. You can read. That's a start. So you don't have to use fiction to try to prove a point. Search facts. In fact try one of the Trump biographies before he ran for President. Therein lies an education.

Having been a trained professional during the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s, I can state that no physician I ever heard of checked kids penis with an ankle injury. A septic joint is a serious problem and is suspected when someone has a hot tender joint usually with no history of injury. The diagnosis is made by asperating the joint and immediately beginning antibiotics without waiting for culture results. I doubt that any orthopedic ever checked a penis when presented with a hot joint.

You are right that orthos would not check for STDs with septic joint-- it is too late. You missed your chance to catch/cure it earlier. (malpractice?)
Gonorrhea STD that is untreated is the number one cause of a single hot joint. There are almost 1 million new cases per year of Gonorrhea and most common 16-24yo. Most STDs don't cause hot joint but most single hot joints come from STDs- gonorrhea. Delay of diagnosis --waiting for joint to become septic is 10% fatal and a malpractice attorneys dream. Once septic it is almost too late to prevent joint damage. STD (urethral) gonorrhea could have been cured with a pill and a single shot of antibiotics, Now due to untreated STD the patient needs surgical drainage irrigation and IV antibiotics--- which are becoming less effective (some drug resistant std now exist.) and possible loss of joint.

I don't know what happened and I don't know that doctor nor do I have an opinion about Jim Jordan but I do know that college kids get STDs (high prevalence) and wrestlers often have swollen joints. Screening is valuable with a high prevalence of the focused disease. I am not saying every kid needs a GU exam/work up for every visit and this doctor sounds strange but you don't know what happened and neither do I but checking a sexually active college kids penis for a swollen joint is within the realm of evidence based medicine.

Your position sounds like you advocate skipping that whole physical exam/disease prevention/early intervention thing of modern medicine. You can just wait and see right?? Let the chips fall where they may. No surveillance. No early intervention. Vaccines are for wimps!! Your wife should not get annual breast exams, mammograms or pap smears cuz that is uncomfortable/embarrassing. Wait for the Lump to appear (one in 9 women get breast cancer). No colonoscopy cuz that is just gross. Wait til you crap blood with liver metastasis. No digital rectal prostate screening cuz that is weird. wait til your back hurts from bone metastasis. Be a man/woman and play the card you are dealt. Sorry, not for my family.
I will say that if some of the allegation are true the doctor was strange and should have had his license pulled/suspended. i.e. Doctors don't shower with their patients.

BTW I bet your "professional training" was not medical school. ;)

I didnt realize we had so many liberal safe space babies on this forum. Research has found the vast majority of pedophiles and sexually deviant, vote democrat.
Absolute lie! You mean like the Republican Sandusky? Republicans and Democrats share equally in perversion.

As if Republicans (I refuse to call you conservatives, since you're not anymore; you want big government and excess spending just like the Dems, just in the areas you care about) care about any sort of research or facts.
Sad to say; but, you are correct. This is why I am a TEA Party guy and support Jim Jordan and the Freedom Caucasus. (assuming Jordan is telling the truth and I have seen NOTHING that indicates he isn't).

You are right that orthos would not check for STDs with septic joint-- it is too late. You missed your chance to catch/cure it earlier. (malpractice?)
Gonorrhea STD that is untreated is the number one cause of a single hot joint. There are almost 1 million new cases per year of Gonorrhea and most common 16-24yo. Most STDs don't cause hot joint but most single hot joints come from STDs- gonorrhea. Delay of diagnosis --waiting for joint to become septic is 10% fatal and a malpractice attorneys dream. Once septic it is almost too late to prevent joint damage. STD (urethral) gonorrhea could have been cured with a pill and a single shot of antibiotics, Now due to untreated STD the patient needs surgical drainage irrigation and IV antibiotics--- which are becoming less effective (some drug resistant std now exist.) and possible loss of joint.

I don't know what happened and I don't know that doctor nor do I have an opinion about Jim Jordan but I do know that college kids get STDs (high prevalence) and wrestlers often have swollen joints. Screening is valuable with a high prevalence of the focused disease. I am not saying every kid needs a GU exam/work up for every visit and this doctor sounds strange but you don't know what happened and neither do I but checking a sexually active college kids penis for a swollen joint is within the realm of evidence based medicine.

Your position sounds like you advocate skipping that whole physical exam/disease prevention/early intervention thing of modern medicine. You can just wait and see right?? Let the chips fall where they may. No surveillance. No early intervention. Vaccines are for wimps!! Your wife should not get annual breast exams, mammograms or pap smears cuz that is uncomfortable/embarrassing. Wait for the Lump to appear (one in 9 women get breast cancer). No colonoscopy cuz that is just gross. Wait til you crap blood with liver metastasis. No digital rectal prostate screening cuz that is weird. wait til your back hurts from bone metastasis. Be a man/woman and play the card you are dealt. Sorry, not for my family.
I will say that if some of the allegation are true the doctor was strange and should have had his license pulled/suspended. i.e. Doctors don't shower with their patients.

BTW I bet your "professional training" was not medical school. ;)
Actually it was med school. You lose the bet. Practiced sports medicine for over 20 years in kids and young adults as a pediatrician. I never saw one case of septic joint discovered by a penis check. It is diagnosed by a aspiration of a hot joint. If the aspiraration culture is found to be gonorrhea, then the std is diagnosed and treated. Checking the penis is not part of medical exam for an injury/swollen joint unless the patient was kicked in the scrotum.
By the way gonorrhea arthritis rarely causes permanent joint damage. Staph is the serious form of septic arthritis, which when the diagnosis is delayed, does cause joint damage. Staph is also the most common cause for septic arthritis.
What type of medicine do you practice? And how many young people have you diagnosed or treated with septic arthritis?

Last edited:
My take on this situation:

1) Political opponents saw an opportunity to promote a claim that Jordan was a prominent figure involved in this abuse scandal. I disagree, no he was not.

2) But Jordan mistakenly gave his opponents reason to stay on the attack when he first stated that he "never heard of abuse" (direct quote) during the time he was coaching there. That is simply not believable. He is now trying to clarify that initial unequivocal denial but unfortunately, his credibility is now at issue. Trying to explain what you meant by "never" is a losing proposition.

3) Jordan could have avoided this controversy if he would have just acknowledged that he had heard casual chatter about the doctor (it was apparently pervasive) but nothing specific enough to warrant a formal report or investigation. That is believable. That is reasonable. I think it is what probably happened at the time. That is also safe legal ground. Unfortunately, he defended himself in absolute terms ("never heard") when admitting the truth was actually his best defense.

A classic case of a politician being falsely attacked and aggressively fighting back but unnecessarily creating a new controversy by making an unsupportable claim in doing so.

Jordan's response in this matter is typical of other professionals I have observed when I was practicing law. When protecting your professional reputation against false and inflammatory attacks, the immediate impulse is to speak in absolute terms. "I don't drink". "I have never laid a hand on anyone". "I always file on time", etc.etc.

Then your accusers investigate and discover that you have a couple beers at Thursday night bowling league ….or you grabbed a guy by the collar because he insulted your wife ….or you missed a deadline a couple years ago, etc. etc. --all normal or understandable human behavior. However, now your credibility is damaged and your original statements are impeachable. You are innocent of the accusations but guilty of overstating your case. That is where Jim Jordan is today IMO.

My take on this situation:

1) Political opponents saw an opportunity to promote a claim that Jordan was a prominent figure involved in this abuse scandal. I disagree, no he was not.

2) But Jordan mistakenly gave his opponents reason to stay on the attack when he first stated that he "never heard of abuse" (direct quote) during the time he was coaching there. That is simply not believable. He is now trying to clarify that initial unequivocal denial but unfortunately, his credibility is now at issue. Trying to explain what you meant by "never" is a losing proposition.

3) Jordan could have avoided this controversy if he would have just acknowledged that he had heard casual chatter about the doctor (it was apparently pervasive) but nothing specific enough to warrant a formal report or investigation. That is believable. That is reasonable. I think it is what probably happened at the time. That is also safe legal ground. Unfortunately, he defended himself in absolute terms ("never heard") when admitting the truth was actually his best defense.

A classic case of a politician being falsely attacked and aggressively fighting back but unnecessarily creating a new controversy by making an unsupportable claim in doing so.

Jordan's response in this matter is typical of other professionals I have observed when I was practicing law. When protecting your professional reputation against false and inflammatory attacks, the immediate impulse is to speak in absolute terms. "I don't drink". "I have never laid a hand on anyone". "I always file on time", etc.etc.

Then your accusers investigate and discover that you have a couple beers at Thursday night bowling league ….or you grabbed a guy by the collar because he insulted your wife ….or you missed a deadline a couple years ago, etc. etc. --all normal or understandable human behavior. However, now your credibility is damaged and your original statements are impeachable. You are innocent of the accusations but guilty of overstating your case. That is where Jim Jordan is today IMO.
Excellent synopsis.

Reactions: PapaBearSLIM
...For example your words Jordan swears this problem exists only because of the lies of former wrestlers. is not true. He claims that these charges being brought against him are politically driven. The attempts to tie him to this behavior as if he was involved or enjoyed it are politically driven. He is not saying the problem exists because of lies of his former wrestlers. The problem is a creepy doctor was acting creepy towards athletes. That is the problem.. the media wants you to think the problem is Jordan.

First off, no "charges" have been brought against Jordan. No one is accusing Jordan of doing anything creepy himself.

There are statements of 9 wrestlers (at last count) that say Jordan knew of Strauss's behavior, and did nothing. And that when Jordan denies knowing anything about it, he's lying. Jordan then calls those wrestlers liars.

That's the story. Politics aside, if you believe the 9 wrestlers are all lying and Jordan is being truthful, that's your call. But to me, it strains credulity to believe that.
What about the many former OSU coaches and wrestlers that have come out in support of Representative Jordan? Are they not to be believed?

What about the many former OSU coaches and wrestlers that have come out in support of Representative Jordan? Are they not to be believed?

The former head coach has contradicted himself, initially saying he knew nothing about it, and later saying he did, and addressed Strauss about it.

As far as the others supporting Jordan... it's certainly plausible that they never discussed the Strauss matter with Jordan themselves. One could easily believe that. That doesn't mean the others who said they did bring it up with Jordan are lying.

Reactions: Sara Henryson
Absolute lie! You mean like the Republican Sandusky? Republicans and Democrats share equally in perversion.

yes, methinks T8KUDWN is trolling.

Consider the esteemed Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert...

<<The former speaker served 20 years in Congress and eight years as the highest-ranking member of the House before retiring in 2007. He is the longest serving Republican speaker in history.

At his sentencing last year, Judge Durkin called Hastert a "serial child molester" and ordered him to attend a sex offender treatment program.

"Nothing is more disturbing than having serial child molester and speaker of the House in the same sentence," Durkin said.>>

puhleez...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT