ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Leonhard

As a GB fan I was disappointed to hear he was planning to stay in Madison. But once I learned that was inaccurate I am again elated and would bet my neighbors farm that he’s the GB DC next season.

Reactions: hawkdave007
Of course, that's how responsible people treat their jobs,.. On another note, I see that Purdue has come calling now.
Jobs? We're talking about assistant football coaching, not a job.

Being responsible doesn't really factor into anything. He had every right to leave, heck kids opt out of playing bowl games all of the time. Coaches do the same when they accept other positions before bowl season. The fact that he stayed does show he loves Wisconsin and his team.

Jobs? We're talking about assistant football coaching, not a job.

Being responsible doesn't really factor into anything. He had every right to leave, heck kids opt out of playing bowl games all of the time. Coaches do the same when they accept other positions before bowl season. The fact that he stayed does show he loves Wisconsin and his team.

I think Leonhard and most other people view this coaching position as a job,.. Him wanting to coach the bowl game starts with feelings of responsibility, followed by both loyalty and love,... Irresponsible people can never move beyond that flaw in their personality...

I think Leonhard and most other people view this coaching position as a job,.. Him wanting to coach the bowl game starts with feelings of responsibility, followed by both loyalty and love,... Irresponsible people can never move beyond that flaw in their personality...

I understand the talking point and it's ridiculous.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT