ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Arpaio learns about his guilt on live TV

Not even gonna try, Batman? C'mon. Plenty of info out there. This wouldn't really even challenge a 6th grader.

Good Lord you are beyond dense. I'll give you a free lesson in reading comprehension snow flake.

1. ping72 first stated: "I see that Trump’s war on the judicial system is working amongst the low education populace." Its important that he said that first, as reasonably intelligent people would then understand that the first statement should be supported with facts before any contradicting statements would be required to be.

2. I then stated: "What war on the judicial system? If anything, the judicial system has a war on Trump." Anyone with the ability to comprehend plain English could gather a couple of pieces of information from my question and statement. First, that I don't believe there is any "war on the judicial system". Second, not that I believe there is a judicial system war on Trump (note the "If anything" qualifier), but rather I believe that there is more justification for one believing there is a judicial war on Trump than there is for believing Trump has a war on the judicial system.

3. A clueless snowflake inserted himself into the big boy conversation with such quality posts as "LOLWUT?"

4. I responded to the clueless snowflake poster by noting that occasional criticism of district court decisions that block Presidential execution of executive authority isn't really a "war on the judiciary". Recall after all that President Obama went so far as to target the Supreme Court (you know, the highest court in the land) for a specific decision in his state of the union speech. I even asked some leading questions of what Trump might be doing to wage war on the judiciary.
I concluded that "I wasn't the one that brought up his war on the judicial system."

5. The clueless snowflake then really added substance with responses such as "No. Try again." . . . "Oh...it's GIF-worthy." . . . "That's hardly a 'try'. Looks more like a 'dodge'." . . . and best of all "Not even gonna try, Batman? C'mon. Plenty of info out there. This wouldn't really even challenge a 6th grader."

6. So, in this lesson, you can see that clueless snowflake can't recognize that I didn't bring this up. Clueless snowflake can't recognize that I didn't say I believe there is a judiciary war on Trump, but rather that relatively speaking there is more evidence of one than there is of a Trump war on the judiciary. Finally, clueless snowflake can't add any more substance than a grade school child's "cool" attempts at taunts.

7. If you can't add any value, STFU.

Good Lord you are beyond dense. I'll give you a free lesson in reading comprehension snow flake.

1. ping72 first stated: "I see that Trump’s war on the judicial system is working amongst the low education populace." Its important that he said that first, as reasonably intelligent people would then understand that the first statement should be supported with facts before any contradicting statements would be required to be.

2. I then stated: "What war on the judicial system? If anything, the judicial system has a war on Trump."

Yes. We know all this.
And you're still UNABLE to understand here? Jeebus, Batman!

23658517_525038171184337_7969874583092273667_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT