ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden’s Incitement to Violence on June 26th

STFU. Your asshole has incited more political violence than anyone and he did it yesterday again. Guns on lapels. Guns in Republican attack ads. Bloodbath. Stand back and stand by. 1/6. You never said squat. Now it came back and bit him and you’re a snowflake. Hypocrite. This isn’t on the democrats. Fix your party with the madman leading it. Also understand the registered Republican who shot at Trump, just made things worse. Well done.

STFU. Your asshole has incited more political violence than anyone and he did it yesterday again. Guns on lapels. Guns in Republican attack ads. Bloodbath. Stand back and stand by. 1/6. You never said squat. Now it came back and bit him and you’re a snowflake. Hypocrite. This isn’t on the democrats. Fix your party with the madman leading it. Also understand the registered Republican who shot at Trump, just made things worse. Well done.
Daily reminder that Tom Parris openly admits to routinely having inappropriate conversations with children that would piss their parents off.

Still hasn’t been taken down.

The head of the Democratic Party explicitly supports political violence.

Well, he is. That is beyond question. Sorry. I watched what happened on 1/6/21 and saw it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears. I watched Trump call the holidays….I mean “the tourists” to DC, to be in town on the 6th…
PF there is enough in the bone here for reasonable folks to see Trump wanted to interrupt the orderly transfer of governmental power….and by definition PF, that is “treason”…
Spin it as you must….just accept the fact that Trump himself was a large factor in what occurred in Pa. Yesterday.

Well, he is. That is beyond question. Sorry. I watched what happened on 1/6/21 and saw it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears. I watched Trump call the holidays….I mean “the tourists” to DC, to be in town on the 6th…
PF there is enough in the bone here for reasonable folks to see Trump wanted to interrupt the orderly transfer of governmental power….and by definition PF, that is “treason”…
Spin it as you must….just accept the fact that Trump himself was a large factor in what occurred in Pa. Yesterday.
Did you hear Nancy Pelosi take responsibility for j6 cuz she did

Reactions: IMCC965
You and your party are evil, gaslighting liars

Where are all the right wing riots?

You would think that you guys wouldn't want to bring up the topic of politically motivated riots.

Where were all of the leftist riots after roe v wade was overturned? How about after Hilllary lost?

original.jpg

And NO context…since then, all the facts have been brought forward…and the lies exposed.
Nancy was talking about j6. Nancy said "I am responsible."

I'm sorry you went all in on the ridiculous insurrection narrative that never was. This must be very hard for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT