ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden claims he is best defense against super storms. Awesome.

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
“If Trump wins again, how many suburbs will be burned in wildfires? How many suburban neighborhoods will have been flooded out? How many suburbs will have been blown away in superstorms?”

superjoe.jpg

I understand antifa/blm can commit criminal arson but I’m not sure how Biden/antifa/blm can create rainfall and superstorms.

“If Trump wins again, how many suburbs will be burned in wildfires? How many suburban neighborhoods will have been flooded out? How many suburbs will have been blown away in superstorms?”

Compared to Trump? That's no contest. Trump as already proven multiple times that he isn't going to do shit for you. Unless it's Florida. He will help Florida.

Reactions: papabeef

Reactions: BelemNole
Tiresome posts from a tired poster. Take a hike Trumpkin.

Lol. Our next president is going to be horrible. I’m voting for Biden. Biden is terrible. Trump is much worse. Biden is still bad. What’s the problem? Oh wait...it’s you. Nevermind.

Lol. Our next president is going to be horrible. I’m voting for Biden. Biden is terrible. Trump is much worse. Biden is still bad. What’s the problem? Oh wait...it’s you. Nevermind.
I think you responded to someone else's post. I aksed for a link where Biden made the claim you highlighted in your op. Again - TIA

Reactions: cigaretteman
Yes. Trump is nuts. What’s the point?

That Biden is a far better candidate to hedge against climate change. Trump has made it abundantly clear that he supports fossil fuels. A coal lobbyist is currently head of the EPA and has been rolling back environmental regulations including two weeks ago.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Environmental Protection Agency on Monday rolled back Obama administration rules limiting levels of toxic materials in waste water released from coal plants, its latest effort to slash environmental regulations for the coal industry as the Trump administration’s first term winds down.

I think you responded to someone else's post. I aksed for a link where Biden made the claim you highlighted in your op. Again - TIA

No. Look again. At both who I responded to and the link I posted. I’m correct on both. You’re net very good at internetting.

That Biden is a far better candidate to hedge against climate change. Trump has made it abundantly clear that he supports fossil fuels. A coal lobbyist is currently head of the EPA and has been rolling back environmental regulations including two weeks ago.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Environmental Protection Agency on Monday rolled back Obama administration rules limiting levels of toxic materials in waste water released from coal plants, its latest effort to slash environmental regulations for the coal industry as the Trump administration’s first term winds down.

Great. Then say that. Instead of inferring that’s you will prevent suburbs from getting blown away from super storms.

No. Look again. At both who I responded to and the link I posted. I’m correct on both. You’re net very good at internetting.
You still seem to have missed the question so I'll ask again...could you post a link to Biden making the "claim" you pointed to in your OP and thread title. If there's something about this question that's stumping you, let me know and I'll try to make it simpler. And again - TIA

You still seem to have missed the question so I'll ask again...could you post a link to Biden making the "claim" you pointed to in your OP and thread title. If there's something about this question that's stumping you, let me know and I'll try to make it simpler. And again - TIA

Yeah...it’s right there in the link.

Great. Then say that. Instead of inferring that’s you will prevent suburbs from getting blown away from super storms.
Ummm...no. Biden would have implied it...YOU inferred it. Incorrectly, I might add. But you are getting desperate so it's understandable.

Just ignore my previous question...I think we know what happened.

Florida = Mar-a-Lago. He would not waste an opportunity to pump millions of tax payer dollars into his properties in Florida.
He'd wall it off and let his neighbors go under. He doesn't give a shit about anyone beyond himself. Take a look at his comments regarding his distance from the packed crowd at his rally in Nevada. He's filth...and that's an insult to filth.

Future generations will curse the selfish, stupid morans who voted for the POS Trump and his irresonponsible and despicable climate policies.
Meanwhile, California burns because of Newsom and his shitty environmental policy. So bad it makes the skies in Iowa look like crap.

Reactions: INXS83
So, what you’re saying is that the president of a country can ultimately make it so suburbs aren’t blown away from superstorms.

See folks, this is why ciggy rarely steps outside of the cut and paste world. He’s cookoo.
And it's not on the approved list, either, so he won't get paid for the usual drivel. And...Jennifer Rubin and Paul Krugman haven't written about it!

Reactions: The Tradition
Future generations will curse the selfish, stupid morans who voted for the POS Trump and his irresonponsible and despicable climate policies.
If Biden wins, future generations won't curse anything unless it's approved by the Ministry of Speech and Thought.

Reactions: INXS83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT