ADVERTISEMENT

JOE BIDEN.....GOAT!

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
There is no doubt about it! Biden delivers!
Last Saturday my bride and I signed our income tax returns for 2021. They were electronically filed on Monday. Last night (Sunday) at 9pm, my bride advised me our Federal refund was IN our bank account.

Ah, the benefits of being a card carrying Democrat are never ending! Thank you, Joe! You are truly the greatest of all time! ;);):cool::cool::):) (The dark glasses are for YOU!)

Last edited:
23136983.jpg

Only good thing about getting a refund is that it forces irresponsible people to save, but then blow it on something they dont need.

So who is responsible for this unique situation, Trump, Biden, or you?
To date, it has all resulted from Trump....I never asked for free money and I never asked for tax cuts...and the “rules changes” either. I’m going to see my $$ guys in a couple of hours and try to make some sense of this mess....and some plan to limit this madness.

I had to pay a bit of money this year, but that's because of the Child Tax Credit payments we got. If you include that then we actually got quite a bit back from the government. The real problem is when the Trump tax changes for regular people end in about 5 years (but remain for corporations).

Reactions: EagleHawk
Last Saturday my bride and I signed our income tax returns for 2021. They were electronically filed on Monday. Last night (Sunday) at 9pm, my bride advised me our Federal refund was IN our bank account.

Ah, the benefits of being a card carrying Democrat are never ending! Thank you, Joe! You are truly the greatest of all time! ;);):cool::cool::):) (The dark glasses are for YOU!)

NSIS

To date, it has all resulted from Trump....I never asked for free money and I never asked for tax cuts...and the “rules changes” either. I’m going to see my $$ guys in a couple of hours and try to make some sense of this mess....and some plan to limit this madness.
Was the free money considered "taxable income"?

welcome to 2017!!

I am not smart enough to understand any of that crap… that is what I pay folks to figure out.
They are considered non-taxable income, so if you have a gripe about the "free" money as it relates to your income taxes...well, it's not quite that simple. Also, I thought Democrats LOVED free money. :cool:

It might hurt the feelings of anti-Trump people, but processing returns is a lot easier when people take the large standard deduction instead of itemizing. Just sayin....

It has nothing to do with the amount of time to process it

Do tell. Why do you say that? Joel was posting about how fast his return was processed.

Because you tried to be cute with your "feelings" comment and then said something totally inaccurate. Itemizing has zero effect on the amount of time to process a return. In fact it has the same effect as the president.

I had lunch with my brother last week. We both had $30K federal tax bills to pay. He has no idea how his was so bad. I believe most of mine were due to relief payments to doctors by CMS due to the pandemic. Still, big hit.

I had lunch with my brother last week. We both had $30K federal tax bills to pay. He has no idea how his was so bad. I believe most of mine were due to relief payments to doctors by CMS due to the pandemic. Still, big hit.
Is that on top of what they are taking out each month?

I thought mine was bad. Good for you for laying your fair share…feels good…amiright?

ADVERTISEMENT