ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden says 200million dead already

4cf861a075fe9f197e47ffc3acbf3b712ad020356e9748f61b0614c6ee0b8d09.jpg

The guy is either lost or dumber than Dan Quayle ever dreamed of being.

He clearly has a diminished capacity, as does Trump. At least Biden has handlers, who will keep him from going completely off the rails. Unfortunately, Trump won't listen to anyone when they try to reel him in from his delusional world. He just attacks and fires anyone willing to try to coax him away from his absurd positions and statements.

We have two very poor choices for who is going to lead this country. I would rather there be a national lottery where a random winner becomes President. Chances are that we would end up better than with either of the two top candidates.

I don’t care what isle you sit on. There are at least 120 million eligible adults in the USA to be president, yet our choice is an orange turd and a man with dementia..
Generally when making fun of someone's mistakes, it's wise to first know the difference between isle and aisle.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Generally when making fun of someone's mistakes, it's wise to first know the difference between isle and aisle.
Kind of like the difference between 200 million dead and God knows what other option was rolling around in his head on national TV ! Yes I think it’s comparable

Maybe you can get away to a secluded ISLE with Dementia Don after he loses. Then maybe fulfill your deepest fantasy of walking down the AISLE with your hunky orange cult leader.
For the record I think both candidates are a crap. You guys (or one guy with multiple handles the way these handles all respond within minutes to defend Joe) seem a bit touchy tonight though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT