ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden says 200million dead already

Even if Joe was referring to the entire world, which I don't believe he was, he's still way off. I think the current available global total is still just under 1,000,000.
He has a tendency to rattle off whatever number pops into his head without thinking it through.

Kind of like the difference between 200 million dead and God knows what other option was rolling around in his head on national TV ! Yes I think it’s comparable
This is just so incredibly stupid. Maybe dumber than tan suit stupid. 20 yr olds misspeak all the time. Trump is in a fantasy world of lies and illusions and Biden misspeaks. JFC.

Hahahahaha! This is rich. Do you have dementia or are you just a simple moron? Because it’s incredibly ironic that you were too dumb to know the difference between “isle” and “aisle”, unlike a simple misspeak like Joe.
"Simple misspeak" ok. Also for those wanting to compare dumb things said just make sure you are accounting for the fact Trump has gone in front of the camera 800x more than Joe. (They are both dumb fwiw)

Reactions: Bank of Hawk
LOL, MAGAts not only will go down as the dumbest cult of all time but the biggest hypocrites. Crimony, Trump is a fumbling, bumbling Idiot all day every day whether it isn't being able to spell or make sense on Twitter or when he open his mouth. This thread is so full of fail, just like at a MAGAt rally.

Reactions: noleclone2
Unfortunately the most progressive thing about Biden is his dementia.

You obviously didn’t watch the Biden town hall last week, 90 minutes, in total command of the facts.

And he honored our military, instead of calling them suckers and losers.

200,000 dead.

Man, woman, person, camera, TV.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
You obviously didn’t watch the Biden town hall last week, 90 minutes, in total command of the facts.

200,000 dead.

I didn’t. I’m glad he was feeling good that night. He needs to string more along in a row.

200,000 dead.

Biden was on drugs. Just look at our completely rational, completely-in-control-of-his-faculties President, making completely rational, completely sane accusations against obviously senile and off-his-rocker Joe Biden.

Is this really over Biden misspeaking and saying 200 million instead of 200,000? I bet there is not anyone on here, who has thought they were saying one thing but said something else.
Then consider trump lies something like 84% of the time he opens his mouth. No comparison.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Tunadog
Is this really over Biden misspeaking and saying 200 million instead of 200,000? I bet there is not anyone on here, who has thought they were saying one thing but said something else.
Then consider trump lies something like 84% of the time he opens his mouth. No comparison.
They like to say they aren't hypocrites...but their words and actions say they are. All I want them to do is admit they would be going nuts if the Democrats did anything like this. If the Democrats had a Trump we would never hear the end of it, and rightfully so. They try to compare bicycle helmets or tan suits, or the occasional misspeak to this complete fool that they follow and will vote for.

He clearly has a diminished capacity, as does Trump. At least Biden has handlers, who will keep him from going completely off the rails. Unfortunately, Trump won't listen to anyone when they try to reel him in from his delusional world. He just attacks and fires anyone willing to try to coax him away from his absurd positions and statements.

We have two very poor choices for who is going to lead this country. I would rather there be a national lottery where a random winner becomes President. Chances are that we would end up better than with either of the two top candidates.
Handlers...you gotta love it.

Even if Joe was referring to the entire world, which I don't believe he was, he's still way off. I think the current available global total is still just under 1,000,000.
He has a tendency to rattle off whatever number pops into his head without thinking it through.

He obviously meant 200,000 dead. At least he got the "200" part right?

I just don’t understand ... just don’t understand
Sure you do. It's a simple mistake.

He had just been talking about unwarranted trillions of dollars of national debt thanks to GOP corruption and malpractice.

I'm surprised he didn't say 200 trillion were dead.

To paraphrase Dirksen: "a billion here, a billion there; pretty soon you're talking about real numbers."

Please. No one ever said that. Some were saying that the virus could kill that many. But not by August.

Gavin Newsome did. He predicted back in March that in the next 8 weeks there would be 25.5 million Californians alone infected. 5 months after there have been 700k.

The New York Times quickly ran the hot news about this new COVID-19 estimate:

The report, which warned that an uncontrolled spread of the disease could cause as many as 510,000 deaths in Britain, triggered a sudden shift in the government’s comparatively relaxed response to the virus. American officials said the report, which projected up to 2.2 million deaths in the United States from such a spread, also influenced the White House to strengthen its measures to isolate members of the public.

He clearly has a diminished capacity, as does Trump. At least Biden has handlers, who will keep him from going completely off the rails. Unfortunately, Trump won't listen to anyone when they try to reel him in from his delusional world. He just attacks and fires anyone willing to try to coax him away from his absurd positions and statements.

We have two very poor choices for who is going to lead this country. I would rather there be a national lottery where a random winner becomes President. Chances are that we would end up better than with either of the two top candidates.

Here's roughly how eligible voters are divided:

20% who will vote R if Charlies Manson is the R candidate
20% who will vote D if Charles Manson is the D candidate
40% who won't vote no matter who the R's or D's nominate.
20% who vote, but not along along party lines, and decide every election.

The problem lies in those first two groups.

And that's my question; who are his handlers and what do they have in mind for America. Sure, a 10-year ago Biden would have probably drawn my vote this go as he is clearly a moderate Democrat. However, I'm reminded of the Star Trek Episode (Patterns of Force) where a Star Fleet Officer was basically used as a prop to implement a regime. His "handlers" kept him drugged and nothing more than a mouth piece. Those handlers implemented a Nazi regime.

This could be Sleep Joe: 🤣

images

Disclaimer: This isn't about a Nazi regime implementation...just an interesting observation on what the suggestion of handlers for a guy fading reminded me of. Geesh lighten up, left...it's supposed to be funny. Weekend at Bernie's also came to mind.

Last edited:
They like to say they aren't hypocrites...but their words and actions say they are. All I want them to do is admit they would be going nuts if the Democrats did anything like this. If the Democrats had a Trump we would never hear the end of it, and rightfully so. They try to compare bicycle helmets or tan suits, or the occasional misspeak to this complete fool that they follow and will vote for.
They will deny ever voting for Trump or stick to the lie in their minds that he was still better than Hillary. There will be no Saint Peters with Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT