ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Toussaint, on transitioning from NYC to IC & his thoughts on Social Justice (11 min interview)

Thanks for posting, Fran. Joe T. is a great kid and has a tremendous future ahead of him. He will be one of the keys to Iowa realizing its Big Ten and national potential. He's another hard worker who I am proud to cheer for, not just because of his basketball talent but because of the fine young man he is. Glad his Iowa City experience has been a good one, and I hope it gets even better.

Andy seemed to be baiting and trying to lead Joe T to jump on negative treatment in the program, but Joe was having none of it. Joe chose his words carefully and emphasized his happiness in Iowa City, but the grin erupted when the subject changed to Luka. He backed Luka whatever his choice, but from his reaction I think he and the team expect him back.

He’ll be smoother in interviews in a couple of years, but he’s acting like he’s been upping his game and so have the others. IF we play this will be a fun team to watch. Joe has so much upside and the entire guard court will be pushing each other. With Ulis and Perkins in addition to J Bo, CJ, Weezy, and Conner it may be difficult to even earn practice minutes. I love it.

Yeah, Katz trying to stir something up, but Joe T not taking his activist, biased, leaning bait.

Katz isn't nearly as biased though, as say DEM moines register 'reporter' Mark Emmert, who's basically an activist for you know who.

#gohawks

ADVERTISEMENT