ADVERTISEMENT

Joens' Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, quick to jump on that wagon. He is married (to a woman) and has 4 (or is it 5) daughters. I'm sure I can't just walk into a girls locker room and later claim I identify as a woman just to get out of charges.

Reactions: mstp1992
Heard that Mr. Joens went into the locker room at Iowa City City High and went after the coach and has been banned from any more games!
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Rambler Hawk
imagine if Ashley Joens' parents were normal and Ashley were on this Iowa roster

i am thinking what @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset is thinking
to be fair, I wouldn't say parents. I would say father.

The only bad thing I have heard said about the mom is that she should have divorced Brian's ass long ago

Guy looks like a complete jerk. Stole a roofer’s ladder, threw it behind his restaurant, damaging the ladder.

Which restaurant is it? Haven’t heard of this guy before
Joensy's, I didn't realize there was one in Iowa City. I wonder if they are all connected, there is one in Center Point and Cedar Rapids.

I think this guy used to be a basketball coach back in the day.

Joensy's, I didn't realize there was one in Iowa City. I wonder if they are all connected, there is one in Center Point and Cedar Rapids.

I think this guy used to be a basketball coach back in the day.
Yes, all connected by family. He's only at the Iowa City (north on HWY1) site. Used to be in Solon. It was torn down there and the Solon Big Grove brew pub was built over it. Great improvement!

I’m not an advocate of violence but he needs knocked the **** out. Some people don’t learn until it’s beat in to them/out of them.
it wouldnt do any good. Trust me. If he lived you would be in civil court for years. I came close once and thankfully was talked out of it. ( Fwiw we were both parents for the same team. Thats how big of dick hole this guy is. And manipulator as we were out after the season).

Hes the dude that will berate you until you hit him. Then he would scream victim and sue you. Hes not the type to fight man to man.

Edit: I want to add that the kids are the sweetest and most talented players I have ever been around. GREAT kids. And the Mom was very, very cool.

Last edited:
it wouldnt do any good. Trust me. If he lived you would be in civil court for years. I came close once and thankfully was talked out of it. ( Fwiw we were both parents for the same team. Thats how big of dick hole this guy is. And manipulator as we were out after the season).

Hes the dude that will berate you until you hit him. Then he would scream victim and sue you. Hes not the type to fight man to man.

Edit: I want to add that the kids are the sweetest and most talented players I have ever been around. GREAT kids. And the Mom was very, very cool.

2f7c6aea-a89c-4990-aae3-292aedab5162_text_hi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT