ADVERTISEMENT

Joey B’s secret service car fire(s)

Crimea River

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2022
“A car fire that briefly shut down the Nantucket airport on Monday involved five vehicles that the Secret Service had rented for the Thanksgiving holiday visit of President Joe Biden and his family, the agency said Tuesday.”

Definitely not curious.

“A car fire that briefly shut down the Nantucket airport on Monday involved five vehicles that the Secret Service had rented for the Thanksgiving holiday visit of President Joe Biden and his family, the agency said Tuesday.”

Definitely not curious.
What’s the spin on this one in your head?

laughing-joe-biden.gif

Reactions: Torg
A vehicle caught on fire? Holy shit, that's freaking insane. This needs to be investigated ASAP to see why the Biden Administration was trying to burn down the Nantucket airport.
Not a vehicle. Five vehicles. All rented by the Secret Service. No other vehicles caught fire. Kind of strange.

Not a vehicle. Five vehicles. All rented by the Secret Service. No other vehicles caught fire. Kind of strange.
Yes, I'm going to just assume a vehicle caught on fire, and it spread to the other vehicles. Not all 5 vehicles that the Secret Service used caught on fire separately.

I'll happily eat crow if I'm wrong.

Did one catch fire and spread to surrounding cars or did they all spontaneously catch?

Did one catch fire and spread to surrounding cars or did they all spontaneously catch?
I imagine the local fire authorities and insurance companies will investigate.

But in the meantime, we should all just take a breath and be patient, and wait for Tucker Carlson to explain how this is all part of some nefarious plot that he has uncovered from his TV desk in New York.

Sounds like maga scum is going after our president. Luckily, they are so dumb they didn't realize they were too late.

Involved in a car fire...

It's strange if only those 5 cars caught on fire. It's not particularly strange if a car started on fire and caught a bunch of other cars on fire, 5 of which were those.

Which is it? Or something else? I agree, it's potentially VERY "strange"

Jesus phuck, do you people ever get tired of making up conspiracy theories? Serious, what goes through you brain when you think of this shit?

Damn Libs tryin to make the Cons look bad and startin vehicles on fire!!!’ Lolol what cuck pussies dem libz are!

Here is what is funny, Trump Supporters call Liburals pussy, but they do shit like start fires to vehicles! Make up your Minds guys! Are they pussies or not????)

ADVERTISEMENT