ADVERTISEMENT

John Calipari

Every school that slimeball Calipari has coached at has gone on probation and had to vacate wins because of what went on while he was there. He is never directly implicated but slime trails do not lie. He is a cheater and he uses booster bag men to do it.

I'd take him at iowa

I’m happy to be on record that I wouldn’t. Although the early highs would be fun, I would follow the NBA more if my college team churned over players year after year. Can they even say to have enjoyed Anthony Davis, for example?

Iowa can certainly remember their heros.

Plus, being expected to be at the top all the time brings in a lot of anger and disappointment, one can look to “fans” of Iowa wrestling right now. If not on top, anger abounds.

I actually have no idea if he directly/indirectly pays players, but he has his schtick down pat and basically says “look at what I have been able to produce in pro talent and draft picks” and those who have future in the sport of basketball eat it up. I can’t hate on that.

Ferentz has a story to tell in terms of preparing kids for a future in the game of football, he just doesn’t sell it as well. I wish he could/would.

Does that make me slimy? Yeah, probably. I like a mix of sizzle and steak. You eat with your eyes first.

I’m happy to be on record that I wouldn’t. Although the early highs would be fun, I would follow the NBA more if my college team churned over players year after year. Can they even say to have enjoyed Anthony Davis, for example?

Iowa can certainly remember their heros.

Plus, being expected to be at the top all the time brings in a lot of anger and disappointment, one can look to “fans” of Iowa wrestling right now. If not on top, anger abounds.

38-2 (16-0) & NCAA champs. Yes I'm quite sure they enjoyed Anthony Davis.

Yeah, I have disliked him since his days at UMass. He can recruit like a mofo though.
He's a good coach, as well. I realize he brings in talent more than ever now at Kentucky, but he is basically molding a new crop every year and they seem to always do well. Great coaching is also needed with the talent.

His days are done. Now, everyone gets to do what he did before but legally. So you need to have a coach that can both deal with the recruiting aspect that is more difficult but also be able to coach. Calipari has only been able to utilize one of those aspects his entire career and it's paid off with one title and brand new teams every year that gets bounced in the first round.

This is a bad move by Arkansas IMO. I'm also wondering if Kentucky will be getting in trouble soon because that's another fabulous aspect of having Calipari as your coach. If you can't win at UK, it won't be any easier at Arkansas. Money was never a problem at UK.

And, coaches are still getting richer. What's new?

Absurd coaching salaries is the one and only reason I would support paying the players, but I've got a pretty long list that opposed to it.

Reactions: cmhawks99
He should take a pay cut because he's being outdone by CoachK. Duke is using Calipari Playbook to get the best 5 one and dones and reload with new team every year.

Hmmm…these old thoughts age well. Duke hasnt won an NC since 2015 🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT