ADVERTISEMENT

Johnny Depp replaced by Ayo Edebiri in ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean 6’?

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
So, this isn't really Pirates of the Caribbean 6, it's a spin off about the life of Anne Bonny, a 17th-century female pirate. I do love Depp as Jack Sparrow, though.

So, this isn't really Pirates of the Caribbean 6, it's a spin off about the life of Anne Bonny, a 17th-century female pirate. I do love Depp as Jack Sparrow, though.

He is 60 now and he has aged a lot in the last 10 years. Not a big shocker. Maybe he will be in the parallel universe version.

Last edited:

The original tweet says "The character she is being considered for is named Anne and It’s possible this character could be based on real-life pirate, Anne Bonny, who was an Irishwoman"

The article you linked removed this qualifying language, so it became "Her character is allegedly named Anne. The role is based on the life of Anne Bonny, a 17th-century female pirate."

The latter isn't consistent with what was said, but it's far more likely to elicit reactions from people.

This will be a huge flop, just like what happened with the casting of Little Mermaid live action movie. You would have thought Disney would have learned their lesson after Little Mermaid only made 569 million dollars world wide.

The original tweet says "The character she is being considered for is named Anne and It’s possible this character could be based on real-life pirate, Anne Bonny, who was an Irishwoman"

The article you linked removed this qualifying language, so it became "Her character is allegedly named Anne. The role is based on the life of Anne Bonny, a 17th-century female pirate."

The latter isn't consistent with what was said, but it's far more likely to elicit reactions from people.

#GoddamnWokeDisney

Am I the only one who hasn't seen any of those movies?
Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

Reactions: NDallasRuss
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT