ADVERTISEMENT

Johnson & Brents

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
Both were at the OSU Friday Night Lights event. Josh Helmholt gave his evaluation of their performance. He said that if the Buckeyes had not offered previously he doubted they would get an offer after their performance. Certainly it is just his opinion but from a jealous standpoint I hope not, we would welcome them both with open arms. They went up against several top rated WR's.

He also mentioned a 6'4" DB/WR out of Glenville with no power five offers, name is Hamm. Said he performed well and is under the radar, grades may be an issue. If not the Hawks should take a look.

The number of five star and four star kids in attendance is sickening. No wonder they are always at the top.

Hope D.J and Josh become Hawks where we can coach them up to make OSU wish they had offered.

It is great to be a Hawk!

Both were at the OSU Friday Night Lights event. Josh Helmholt gave his evaluation of their performance. He said that if the Buckeyes had not offered previously he doubted they would get an offer after their performance. Certainly it is just his opinion but from a jealous standpoint I hope not, we would welcome them both with open arms. They went up against several top rated WR's.

He also mentioned a 6'4" DB/WR out of Glenville with no power five offers, name is Hamm. Said he performed well and is under the radar, grades may be an issue. If not the Hawks should take a look.

The number of five star and four star kids in attendance is sickening. No wonder they are always at the top.

Hope D.J and Josh become Hawks where we can coach them up to make OSU wish they had offered.

It is great to be a Hawk!
I like iowas chances with both.. i felt good about brussel until yesterday.. I'd say that is prolly 60-40 Tennessee now.. so another db is needed to be found for this class

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT