ADVERTISEMENT

Jon Voight - Notbright Cowboy

IaHawk44

HR MVP
Feb 20, 2006

Can any resident right winger decipher this mumbling of shit? Glorified, non descript accusations by a ****ing idiot is my take.​

Jon Voight Melts Down Over Midterm Elections​

Jon-Voight-Twitter-video.webp

Actor and avid Trump supporter Jon Voight is struggling with the better-than-expected performance by Democrats in the midterm elections.

The Oscar-winning actor posted a video on Twitter Sunday blasting “the left,” and making dangerous statements about war.

“Let us all wish this great land a healing from all the unrighteousness that is taking place,” he said. “My fellow Americans, we’re in danger of a third world war. We as a family of truth must hear this now. Look at this lie, this deceit that continues day after day… we must all wake up, wake up because if we don’t see this lie, this land will die, die in its beauty, its freedom, its opportunity.”

The Ray Donovan star then compared the nation to the dark web.

“It’s supposed to be the land of free. It’s far from this. It’s a dark web. A dark world. But not for long because my friends, a change is coming and new light will emerge,” he said.

Voight complained about the state of the nation and called for embattled former President Donald Trump to return to the White House.

“The only way we can win these elections is to see the lies, deceit and corruption from the left, the media and the unknowns, who know who they are,” he said. “Let us pray that the one president who understood truths and had the best interest of the American people, the American dream, President Donald Trump, will return to the presidency.”

The actor made his inflammatory statements just hours after the Associated Press called the Nevada Senate race for Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto, saying her victory would give Democrats the 50 seats needed to maintain control of the chamber.

Republicans have a slim lead in the House, but several races — particularly in California — still haven’t been called.

Can any resident right winger decipher this mumbling of shit? Glorified, non descript accusations by a ****ing idiot is my take.​

Jon Voight Melts Down Over Midterm Elections​

Jon-Voight-Twitter-video.webp

Actor and avid Trump supporter Jon Voight is struggling with the better-than-expected performance by Democrats in the midterm elections.

The Oscar-winning actor posted a video on Twitter Sunday blasting “the left,” and making dangerous statements about war.

“Let us all wish this great land a healing from all the unrighteousness that is taking place,” he said. “My fellow Americans, we’re in danger of a third world war. We as a family of truth must hear this now. Look at this lie, this deceit that continues day after day… we must all wake up, wake up because if we don’t see this lie, this land will die, die in its beauty, its freedom, its opportunity.”

The Ray Donovan star then compared the nation to the dark web.

“It’s supposed to be the land of free. It’s far from this. It’s a dark web. A dark world. But not for long because my friends, a change is coming and new light will emerge,” he said.

Voight complained about the state of the nation and called for embattled former President Donald Trump to return to the White House.

“The only way we can win these elections is to see the lies, deceit and corruption from the left, the media and the unknowns, who know who they are,” he said. “Let us pray that the one president who understood truths and had the best interest of the American people, the American dream, President Donald Trump, will return to the presidency.”

The actor made his inflammatory statements just hours after the Associated Press called the Nevada Senate race for Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto, saying her victory would give Democrats the 50 seats needed to maintain control of the chamber.

Republicans have a slim lead in the House, but several races — particularly in California — still haven’t been called.

Yeah he’s a total POS. But I loved his character in Ray Donovan.

Jon Voight's daughter Angelina Jolie recently said:

"Cremation is my last hope to have a hot smoking body"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT