ADVERTISEMENT

Joni Ernst running from the press..

MitchLL

HR Legend
Dec 26, 2018
If anyone can link it... she was questioned yesterday on camera and basically refused to answer and kept avoiding a question regarding "Is it right for a President to seek foreign assistance"?

If someone can please link it, I'd appreciate.

Not sure which network/media it was. Maybe CNN?

BTW: She had Senile Chuck with her... Dumb and Dumber!

If anyone can link it... she was questioned yesterday on camera and basically refused to answer and kept avoiding a question regarding "Is it right for a President to seek foreign assistance"?

Click Reply for link

What?!? A politician avoiding/ignoring reporters questions while walking away?!?!?!?!?! We need to get a handle on this and stop this type of behavior before it catches on.

This is what is going to get the GOP to turn on Trump, constantly having to avoid questions about his behavior when they can't defend it. Always getting asked to comment on the latest happenings. They will never have a camera in their face and not have to deal with these kinds of questions and it will exhaust them and hopefully have them question what is in their best interest.

The GOP leadership in the U.S. Senate and House
have a decision to make. When do they stop supporting
President Trump? There will be a day of reckoning on
the horizon. The GOP has already lost the majority in
the House and could lose the majority in the Senate in

The GOP leadership in the U.S. Senate and House
have a decision to make. When do they stop supporting
President Trump? There will be a day of reckoning on
the horizon. The GOP has already lost the majority in
the House and could lose the majority in the Senate in

I would call their bluff and send it to a vote. This is all another dog and pony show and fake outrage.

I think ole Breadbags has a certain amount of allegiance to Idiot In Chief because she was supposedly a candidate for his Veep before Pence got he nod.

Between her marriage scandal and her lack of any meaningful accomplishments in D.C., she pretty much a figurehead and ineffective legislator.

This is what is going to get the GOP to turn on Trump, constantly having to avoid questions about his behavior when they can't defend it. Always getting asked to comment on the latest happenings. They will never have a camera in their face and not have to deal with these kinds of questions and it will exhaust them and hopefully have them question what is in their best interest.

This. Hearing some of them trying to stick to the talking points has been brutal. I assume many are smart people, but they’re looking/sounding very dumb.

If they were smart, they would use the 25th Amendment to get him out of office and install Pence.

This. Hearing some of them trying to stick to the talking points has been brutal. I assume many are smart people, but they’re looking/sounding very dumb.

What will be even better is if they all flip on Trump, having to watch how uncomfortable they get when asked how they could have supported him for so long.

Found the footage

giphy.gif
We

I think ole Breadbags has a certain amount of allegiance to Idiot In Chief because she was supposedly a candidate for his Veep before Pence got he nod.

Between her marriage scandal and her lack of any meaningful accomplishments in D.C., she pretty much a figurehead and ineffective legislator.
Describes a lot of politicians from all parties.

The House decides if they want to vote or not, and they don't need to.
This^

Pelosi is toying with Trump like a cat does with a mouse. She knows, no matter how much the right whines about procedure (there are examples on this very board) she is well within the law and her right and power as Speaker to run this impeachment as she sees fit..

She is going to make goddamn sure that House Dems decide how this process goes, and Trump, the WH, House republicans, and Mitch McConnell are not going to dictate one iota of it.

Don't like it, republicans? Win elections. That's what ya'll said when McConnell and Grasshole screwed Merrick Garland.

Describes a lot of politicians from all parties.
Ernst is disgusting. I wish some one could pull up all of her pertinent comments when she first sought office about how she was going to help reform D.C.

She's nothing more than a bobblehead GOP Senator.

Actually giving Steve King a run for his $$$ as making Iowa look bad.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Ernst is disgusting. I wish some one could pull up all of her pertinent comments when she first sought office about how she was going to help reform D.C.

She's nothing more than a bobblehead GOP Senator.

Actually giving Steve King a run for his $$$ as making Iowa look bad.
I will say I've never seen her say anything as bigoted as King.

No. What will happen first is that Joni will get better about not being caught out in the open, and she'll work out a better non-answer answer.
She, and other Republicans, will turn when it benefits them personally. For now they are petrified of tweet storms against them, they are petrified of losing access to GOP PACs, and they are afraid of getting a primary challenge from the crazy right.

What?!? A politician avoiding/ignoring reporters questions while walking away?!?!?!?!?! We need to get a handle on this and stop this type of behavior before it catches on.
Joni stated during her first campaign for the Senate that she was going to bring common sense Iowa values to DC, and that she was going to be different. She made her famous, "Make 'em squeal", comment in a reference to her plain old Iowa values challenging entrenched DC special interests. She also wrapped herself up in the flag, and touted her command experience in the military as making her uniquely qualified to shake things up.
She has been exposed as a corrupt partisan in the last week. My guess is that she will tighten up her public appearances, and only do them in front of friendly audiences. She'll take a page from Chuck's playbook and only appear in blue counties at private events where inconvenient questions won't be put to her.

Last week I was getting my hair cut at a small salon in Red Oak when I heard a voice coming from chair across the room that sounded familiar. Sure enough when she left I recognized Joni Ernst. No inside information just a CSB.

Joni stated during her first campaign for the Senate that she was going to bring common sense Iowa values to DC, and that she was going to be different. She made her famous, "Make 'em squeal", comment in a reference to her plain old Iowa values challenging entrenched DC special interests. She also wrapped herself up in the flag, and touted her command experience in the military as making her uniquely qualified to shake things up.
She has been exposed as a corrupt partisan in the last week. My guess is that she will tighten up her public appearances, and only do them in front of friendly audiences. She'll take a page from Chuck's playbook and only appear in blue counties at private events where inconvenient questions won't be put to her.

What?!?!?!?!?! A politician lied? When did that shit start?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT