ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Brown in Transfer Portal

Tend to agree with you, but given virtually every team has turned over their rosters, it's hard to say who will be good and who won't. Some of these portal experiments will work and others will be disasters.
Liked your analysis but I do think the Hawkeyes will be a tournament team. I don’t know how well we will shoot and guard the 3 nor do I know how well our Bigs will play. Some may say we’ll be terrible at those 2 things. I tend to be more optimistic and think they’ll shoot 35% or better as a team and defend better than last year . Time will tell and I’ll be watching

I agree it is not but that is why I said 'using Fran's logic', In Fran's mind Brady and Fleming were big ten shooting guards.
Brady didn't see the floor that much and Fleming never saw it and transferred after his freshman year. Jbo has played a lot of minutes for Iowa and has shown his ability to carry the team in some crucial games with his 3 point shooting, free throw shooting and his floor game. I think that he will do just fine at SG which is the position that many people on this board felt that he should have been playing all along. This is more than an even trade since Jbo won't hesitate in taking the open shot.

Since you are over here offering your perspective on Iowa, I will counter that Iowa has a far better chance of making the post season than IA State does.
I would say neither have much of a chance. Drake or UNI will make the tournament before either of the P5 Schools.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
Joe Lunardi makes a fortune as the weatherman of Bracketology. His accuracy rate gets better and better the closer we get to the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT