ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Love highest paid QB ever

Mahomes is the best. Weird how many others get paid more.

“It’s their turn”

Many owners will need an 18 game schedule with more revenue and salary cap to offset horrible decisions.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Mahomes is the best. Weird how many others get paid more.

“It’s their turn”

Many owners will need an 18 game schedule with more revenue and salary cap to offset horrible decisions.
I'm no Chiefs fan, but Mahomes is the smartest QB out there.

He defers/bargains down contract money - which thanks to all his endorsement deals, he can very much afford to do - to allow the team to surround him with quality help.

What's the point of being the highest paid position player in history if the guys calling the shots for the team's makeup can't afford to get you the help needed to win a ring?

Dak has to be asking for $58m/yr now. I really hope Dallas trades him or lets him walk. That's way too much for a decent regular season record and an early playoff loss. You can get that for less money.

The crazy thing is I wouldn't even say it was for 1 year that got him paid. He got hot in the 2nd half of the season and somehow GB decided he was worth $55M/year. Insane.

Reactions: ozzie8
lol, bears fans are a sad lot. Love is the real deal. And he’s done more than any bears qb has since cutler. Win playoff games LOFL. Losers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT