ADVERTISEMENT

Josey Jewell Potential Salary Cap Casualty

Saw a more recent one today on my phone saying the same thing. Sounds like the Broncos have some work to do cap wise.

If I am to understand his contact correctly, the Broncos must pay him 2.25 million if they cut him but would save 5 million in cap space.

If I am to understand his contact correctly, the Broncos must pay him 2.25 million if they cut him but would save 5 million in cap space.
Sounds like Broncos are going to sign DE/LB Frank Clark. That will take some cap space.

How is a multi year all conf, and all-American underrated?
He just doesn't get the same level of "yeah, that guy was AWESOME" response that Chad Greenway or Matt Roth did. Bob Sanders is on a whole other level but he earned that.

He just doesn't get the same level of "yeah, that guy was AWESOME" response that Chad Greenway or Matt Roth did. Bob Sanders is on a whole other level but he earned that.
Whatever you say…you talk about those thing in different circles than me I guess. Now, since you are providing example…my humble opinion… sanders stands above all of those, and Roth isn’t as revered as Jewell or greenway

Whatever you say…you talk about those thing in different circles than me I guess. Now, since you are providing example…my humble opinion… sanders stands above all of those, and Roth isn’t as revered as Jewell or greenway
I thought Larry Station would forever be the greatest linebacker who ever played for Iowa. Jack Campbell proved me wrong.

Reactions: pistachio1999
Roth is pretty famous for his quotes though, you have to give him that

Raise your hand if you fully understand the NFL or NBA cap rules.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT