ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Dix really impressed me...again

I would love to see Josh get more minutes; but at who's expense?

I think it has to be on a game by game basis. But when Perkins plays like he did yesterday…..it’s going to be tough finding minutes. Dix is getting an opportunity to get his feet wet this year. I would expect with transfers/graduations, he’ll see a much more significant role next year.

Reactions: littlez
I would love to see Josh get more minutes; but at who's expense?
Dix shooting 3’s in a conference at 56%, he must get more minutes and FGA.

taking Minutes from these in priority of most to least.

• Bowen
  • Patrick
  • Ulis
  • Cmac
  • Perk

Last edited:
Dix shooting 3’s in a conference at 56%, he must get more minutes and FGA.

taking Minutes from these in priority of most to least.

• Bowen
  • Patrick
  • Ulis
  • Cmac
  • Perk
has Fran commented on Dix playing time recently?

Ok I’m going to put this one to rest. I asked a friend of mine who played basketball at UNI at the same time, and was on the floor against Hansen, this question. Let’s just say without further insults that you’re wrong.

Slam the microphone. An HR Poster with a friend with an unclear connection to UNI basketball, who played against Bobby Hansen despite Iowa not playing UNI back then, now around 60 years of age has scrimmaged with Josh Dix using virtual reality and has come to a definitive conclusion on the Josh Dix to Hansen comparison.
No offense intended, just joking.

IF Josh Dix continues to be able to play PG at Div1 P5 school at 6'5 with Caucasian DNA, then he is a rather unique player and maybe not comparable to any old school players I can think of. He handles the ball better than Troy Skinner did in his heyday.

Slam the microphone. An HR Poster with a friend with an unclear connection to UNI basketball, who played against Bobby Hansen despite Iowa not playing UNI back then, now around 60 years of age has scrimmaged with Josh Dix using virtual reality and has come to a definitive conclusion on the Josh Dix to Hansen comparison.
No offense intended, just joking.

IF Josh Dix continues to be able to play PG at Div1 P5 school at 6'5 with Caucasian DNA, then he is a rather unique player and maybe not comparable to any old school players I can think of. He handles the ball better than Troy Skinner did in his heyday.
You can be as much of a smart ass as you want - the person I asked the question to did in fact play against Hansen. I never did say it was an Iowa vs UNI game but it was a scrimmage type event where players from Iowa schools participated. It was also part of a long discussion with a poster that maybe you should take the time to read if you're going to be douchy about it.

I also was referring to Hansen's athletic ability and a certain poster who said it was basically average. I disagreed and actually had someone with first hand knowledge of it provide some input. Believe it or not - I don't really care. And Troy Skinner as an arguing point versus Bobby Hansen - OK. Right now Josh Dix is average at best on defense. Bobby Hansen was assigned to guard Darrell Griffith. Dix may get there and I hope he does but for you to imply he is on the same level as Hansen, please.

Reactions: littlez
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT