ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Gattis new OC??

Well this would certainly be an interesting development.

I'm sceptical, but I also only gave Cade a 50% chance of coming. Maybe someone needs to spin up a vote of confidence thread for this.... Worked well in the Cade thread

Texas A&M might be in the running for his services, too. That said, he'd probably rather work for KF than Jimbo.

agree-nod.gif

I’ve been seeing chatter of this on socials https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Gattis

He was the OC when Cade McNamara was the QB at Michigan and sounds like Miami hates him haha.
His wiki page definitely lends credence to the idea that Miami fans hate him, haha!. But his record seems impressive, OC for James Franklin, Saban, and Harbaugh before going to Miami.

Assistant of the year at Michigan. With Cade. So what’s wrong with him?
Who knows what to believe. Some will say it was the guy who was the OC at Michigan this year (shared some duties with Gattis last year) who was the real reason that Michigan turned it around in 2021.

I've come to the conclusion that many of these offensive "gurus" look a lot smarter when they have good players.

He has to be 100% better than what we have now. Iowa fans just want an avg offense haha

At the very least it would be extremely difficult to be worse. I know yards/play isn’ta perfect stat, but it’s good, and there’s no way the drop off in talent, if any, has been as extreme as the drop off in production going from the KOK era to the BF era.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT