ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Josiah Miamen in the transfer portal

Correct. We have two young up and coming te that are above him. Good portal move and we gain a scholarship. Win win
Who is the second up and coming TE? I believe he was on the sideline at NW with 1-2 Walk On TEs.

Correct. We have two young up and coming te that are above him. Good portal move and we gain a scholarship. Win win
This may be the case. I don't know. He was the next TE off the bench in games earlier this year after LaPorta and Lachey. Someone may have passed him recently, but he is/was a good prospect. Moves really well. Best of luck to him wherever he ends up.

Who is the second up and coming TE? I believe he was on the sideline at NW with 1-2 Walk On TEs.
Lachey and Yelverton are both frosh/sophs. It’s been a contributing factor as well why we missed on a couple of our top TE targets, all the ones we have are juniors or younger so playing time is a premium.

Suddenly TE has become a problem.

Fingers crossed that it's addressed in the incoming portal scenario.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
Lachey and Yelverton are both frosh/sophs. It’s been a contributing factor as well why we missed on a couple of our top TE targets, all the ones we have are juniors or younger so playing time is a premium.
I thought they were both RS Freshman

Surprised by Maimen leaving. Word was he was the TE most skilled in the recieving end and with the highest upside. Bruce is another big loss. Dude showed a lot of promise. He was a fan favorite on here.

I understand leaving if you're buried on the depth chart, but not leaving at this point in the season, especially if you're getting some time on the field. Too bad he couldn't wait until at least the end of semester.

Reactions: scotthawk1964
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT