ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Josiah Miamen in the transfer portal

"Commited" means absolutely nothing nowadays. These kids can and will leave the moment they feel uncomfortable.

As a Foreman I pretty much have to baby these kids coming out of high school now. The moment you tell them they can't be on their phone or puff on their vape pen they just shut down or quit. Sad part is they are getting paid $20+ an hour a couple years out of high school to do simple grunt work. A lot of them just expect a paycheck if they manage to show up. My 63 year old mother has never made over 20$/hr and would work circles around this new "smart" generation. It's quite pathetic actually.
End Rant. Sorry I got carried away a bit 😄

This is what happens when Kirk plays his favorites instead of the players with talent.

I'm kidding!!

"Commited" means absolutely nothing nowadays. These kids can and will leave the moment they feel uncomfortable.

As a Foreman I pretty much have to baby these kids coming out of high school now. The moment you tell them they can't be on their phone or puff on their vape pen they just shut down or quit. Sad part is they are getting paid $20+ an hour a couple years out of high school to do simple grunt work. A lot of them just expect a paycheck if they manage to show up. My 63 year old mother has never made over 20$/hr and would work circles around this new "smart" generation. It's quite pathetic actually.
End Rant. Sorry I got carried away a bit 😄

I'm a teacher. Sorry about all this but my hands are tied...

Would love to see our TEs start catching some freaking passes - Need to get back on track in this department.

I’m sure Padilla will have plenty of time to throw with Plumb back in the lineup….. God, we need OL help……

Wow. Sorry but this is one I REALLY don't get at all. So lets say Laporta leaves. This kid COULD have stayed at maybe the top school for TE usage, and one that puts basically every starting TE into the league, and he'd have a real shot to win that job. Instead he transfers to podunk directional in Florida? Okay makes sense... :rolleyes:

Wow. Sorry but this is one I REALLY don't get at all. So lets say Laporta leaves. This kid COULD have stayed at maybe the top school for TE usage, and one that puts basically every starting TE into the league, and he'd have a real shot to win that job. Instead he transfers to podunk directional in Florida? Okay makes sense... :rolleyes:
Well Miami is at least a nice place.

Reactions: not_mantiteo
LaPorta isn't leaving. And Lachey passed him up.

Quite baffling indeed. Might as well just give up lol

I saw an infomercial on this school I believe. I think their dorms are mostly beach front. Looks like a really fun atmosphere for a college kid.
Must be some tricky camera work because the campus isn't by the beach. Its not too far from some pretty rough areas in Miami. You might be thinking of FAU which is right by the beach just up the road in Boca Raton. Miami is an awesome place if you stay by the beach, tourist areas or retirement community areas. Just don't leave the coast and you'll think Miami is paradise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT