ADVERTISEMENT

Journalists Confused By Presidential Candidate Standing In Front Of Cameras And Answering Questions

Sharky1203

HB All-American
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2023
PALM BEACH, FL — Members of the media were caught off guard today and expressed confusion after seeing a presidential candidate standing in front of cameras and answering questions.

The incident occurred today at the Mar-a-Lago resort estate of former President Donald Trump, where the media gathered in dumbfounded silence and stared in bewilderment at an actual presidential candidate standing right in front of them and answering their questions.

"What… what strange practice is this?" one journalist was heard asking as he observed the surreal event of Trump answering a reporter's question. "Let me get this straight… this guy is running for president, and he's actually standing there in front of cameras and he's… fielding questions from the media? And he wasn't given the questions in advance? And he's not reciting scripted answers from a teleprompter? Are we sure this is ok? It feels like we're doing something wrong."

Trump captivated the media as they sat in stunned amazement at the sight of a presidential candidate opening his mouth and saying words he thought of himself while nearby news cameras recorded the entire exchange for the rest of the world to see. "Look at him up there," another reporter marveled. "He's just… letting people ask stuff. And he's giving answers from his brain! I heard about stuff like this in journalism classes at college, but I never thought I'd actually see it with my own eyes. Does this guy even know how to be a presidential candidate? He's not supposed to be doing this."

At publishing time, journalists left in shock following the Trump press conference were seen booking flights back to Washington, D.C., where they could return to the safety and comfort of never receiving answers at White House press briefings.

Reactions: NoWokeBloke
No link?

And you call that meltdown yesterday "answering questions"? Did you even watch any of it? I watched about 25 minutes and it was just Trump doing his usual rally schtick. Didn't matter what the "questions" were.

Again, it was another media "event" by Trump that would be cause for automatic disqualification for any other candidate. He's always been nuts and uninformed, but he's in serious decline at this point. Mostly obsessed about crowd sizes at rallies rather than anything to do with the actual job of POTUS. Hannibal Lector!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT