Journey to Hell

THE_DEVIL

HR King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com
Its real and looks GLORIOUS

underdog99993 July 2022
This is truly the most powerful movie I have ever watched.... Christian or non-Christian. This movie has changed my entire life. This is the mother of all Christian movies. Without any doubt. It's about salvation and sparing us from eternal darkness.

Saw this at an advanced screening last week. This powerful story will grab ahold of your heart and soul and shake you to the core! Have you ever seen a 6'2" 210lb man sobbing at a movie? I have now. Sobbing and applauding. It was unreal.

I understand it will be in theaters in July 2022 (I can't remember exact date). This movie is so moving and is an absolute must-see. I got goosebumps especially at the third act.

The whole movie theater was in tears from this touching story. I've never heard so much applause in the end. Not since 'Rocky 2' back in 1981. I'm also planning to go to the theaters again and maybe watch it 4 times that weekend.

So many messages of forgiveness, hope, inspiration, marriage, etc are shown, and you are sure to cry. Jesus went to the Cross so you don't have to go there. Grab some tissues and friends and go see it in August! Must see movie. You cannot miss this! See it like your eternal life depended on it. You will leave changed forever....

iu

The REAL question here, is which Academy Awards this gem will be up for.

Costuming?
Sound editing?
Adapted screenplay?

Gonna be on pins and needles waiting this one out

Reactions: BelemNole
I watched the trailer. Why is Hitler old? And why does he refer to Germany as his motherland?

Reactions: BelemNole
I used to be scared of hell because of Jesus. But then another famous prophet, with long hair, who also died at 33, showed me the truth.

Reactions: MuscoHawk
ADVERTISEMENT