ADVERTISEMENT

Judge denies DOJ request for stay in investigation of Trump's Mar-a-Lago docs

The end result will be the best for both sides. It takes away the finger pointing. When this person makes the decision Trump can’t complain about it being a FBI/DOJ witch hunt
Dearie will just make recommendations to the judge. Ultimately it’s all up to her.

The DOJ has a very weak argument in this matter.

JFC. Jesus Freaking Christ. Listen dickhead. Forget the classified stuff. None of this belongs to the Orange Turd. Classified or not. He had no right or authority to remove any of it from the White House.

It belongs to the American people via the National Archives. This person the dipshit Republican Congress approved to a judge position, never having been in a courtroom, is totally incompetent, obviously loyal to a political source and has made a fool of herself.

JFC. Jesus Freaking Christ. Listen dickhead. Forget the classified stuff. None of this belongs to the Orange Turd. Classified or not. He had no right or authority to remove any of it from the White House.

It belongs to the American people via the National Archives. This person the dipshit Republican Congress approved to a judge position, never having been in a courtroom, is totally incompetent, obviously loyal to a political source and has made a fool of herself.

Precisely this. All other questions aside, Trump took hundreds or more presidential documents with him when he left office.

BY LAW, NONE OF THOSE DOCUMENTS BELONG TO HIM.

Precisely this. All other questions aside, Trump took hundreds or more presidential documents with him when he left office.

The President more than other government employees is bound by law and tradition. As a retired government employee, I can say, I took my pens, souvenirs, personal effects, awards accumulated through years of service and NOTHING that could comprise my security and future.

Of course, I never conducted myself in any manner that would introduce me to ethical scrutiny, so I don't have the blanket guilt the Orange Turd is more than happy to live with and boast.

No, is every judge corrupt? No, but many of them are proving to be. At the very least any Judge appointed by a President who committed treason should have to go through a confirmation process again and have deeper focus on their background and experience.

And stop with your snowflake tears? Republicans have been running on the "Corrupt, out of touch elites" nonsense for decades.
Take an aspirin and take a nap, it will be ok.

Trump took nothing! It has been proven he didn’t pack a single box! All of that was done behind his back. You libs are a dense bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Trump took nothing! It has been proven he didn’t pack a single box! All of that was done behind his back. You libs are a dense bunch.

If that were truly the case, then nothing would have been simpler than for Trump to have simply returned the documents that he took with him - and yes he did take stuff with him, how else could he have handed some back previously?; and explain it away as an honest mistake?

The end result will be the best for both sides. It takes away the finger pointing. When this person makes the decision Trump can’t complain about it being a FBI/DOJ witch hunt
if the special master was simply reviewing for attorney client privilege and personal documents then i would agree but loose cannon wants to usurp the executive branch. her gambit will not work but it will stall for awhile

that’s not her proposal. cannon wants the judicial branch to determine classifications and executive privilege. it makes no sense and anyone who thinks it does is a hack.

Executive privilege belongs to the President. Not a POS ex-president.

Nothing located at Mar-a-Largo relating to the National Archives belongs to the POS ex-president. He has no standing. The judge is making fatal decisions. She is a dumb fvck nominated by dumb fcvk, approved by a Senate Judiciary Commitee led by a dumb fcvk Cornball Iowa Senator and approved by a dumb fcvk Republican Senate.

A perfect story of how shit piled on shit equals more shit.

Executive privilege belongs to the President. Not a POS ex-president.

Nothing located at Mar-a-Largo relating to the National Archives belongs to the POS ex-president. He has no standing. The judge is making fatal decisions. She is a dumb fvck nominated by dumb fcvk, approved by a Senate Judiciary Commitee led by a dumb fcvk Cornball Iowa Senator and approved by a dumb fcvk Republican Senate.

A perfect story of how shit piled on shit equals more shit.

exactly. it is crazy that she is throwing away her credibility trying to sell this crap.

No it doesn't. Cultists will accuse the special master of also being deep state.

Stolen merchandise (with your fingerprints and signatures on it) from the scene is found in your home. You lived in and left the scene. What's the word Bozo?

What now to prove your stupidity?

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Stolen merchandise (with your fingerprints and signatures on it) from the scene is found in your home. You lived in and left the scene. What's the word Bozo?

What now to prove your stupidity?
Except what you claim to have happened, didn't happen that way.

Oh, so there was no material found at Mar-a-Largo. You must be privy to information no one else in the world has. So, the Master is looking at "air". The FBI seized "air". The moron judge is making rulings on "nothings" and the Orange Turd returned "nothing" earlier.

Some of the stuff the FBI seized during the court ordered search was comingled with the Orange Turd's passports and other items. I suppose his "packers" placed this stuff in his desk.

It must be tough defending a pathological lying professional criminal. You've had plenty of experience. You'll need all the practice banked so far. It's up to, what, 6 indictments or grand juries pending or on the horizon.

He's a total piece of shit, and when the world it done with him it will not be soon enough.

Yes or no: did Trump have presidential documents at Mar-A-Lago?

Classified or not doesn’t even matter, it’s a matter of severity at that point. If the answer to this simple question is yes; then you and Trump are in the wrong. And if you want to argue No, please explain what was in the boxes of documents Trump had returned earlier.

Classified or not doesn’t even matter, it’s a matter of severity at that point. If the answer to this simple question is yes; then you and Trump are in the wrong. And if you want to argue No, please explain what was in the boxes of documents Trump had returned earlier.
EXACTLY. It doesn't matter if they are were ever classified.

Reactions: sober_teacher
that’s not her proposal. cannon wants the judicial branch to determine classifications and executive privilege. it makes no sense and anyone who thinks it does is a hack.

Doesn't have to make sense, just do it,,.. Classifications are as indicated on the documents unless Trump wants to claim that he declassified them, and executive privilege no longer applies since Trump is no longer the executive,.. Next move Mr. Trump.

Trump was not home. What the FBI alleges they found (or brought in) is moot as far as I am concerned.

BTW: Every President since Washington has taken papers with them upon leaving the office. (look it up fool).

• Haha
Trump was not home. What the FBI alleges they found (or brought in) is moot as far as I am concerned.

BTW: Every President since Washington has taken papers with them upon leaving the office. (look it up fool).

What the heck does Trump being home or not have to do with anything?

And yes, it’s not new to take stuff with you when leaving office. Since Nixon however - for obvious reasons, it is against the law to do so as essentially everything they touch while in office is considered property of the office of the president. They are not allowed to take anything they want with them without the national archives “loaning” those items to them. Trump made no such request for any of the documents in his possession.

The easy thing to do once the National Archives people reached out to him, would have been to return all documents. But of course, Trump never made any distinction between what was his vs what was the president’s.

Red.....Who cares what "you" think? Trump being "at home" or not is of ZERO consequence, as the search warrant is a valid court order being enforced.
You say every POTUS has taken papers with them when they leave office....this is true (the only non-argumentative statement made here). Documents of national interest have always been "negotiated" in the past....as is the custom. Trump saying secrets have been "declassified" because he said so just is not the case. Trump has stuff he took that he has no business having in his possession any more. However, we both know this is a ruse by Trump.....there is no real threat of jail time here........Trump understand the jail time is coming with his election interference cases pending in Michigan, Arizona and Michigan.
addendum........AND Georgia...I forgot to mention Georgia,,,and that one is gonna get his ass thrown in jail.

Last edited:

What does having to be there have relevance? What's this taking papers? No employee of any company or government can take or remove material belonging to that entity.

The POTUS has the least latitude. You are ignorant of rules and ethics re: severance and departure at termination of service from the federal government. The Orange Turd was a private citizen upon the fortunate end of his term.

I don't agree with Joel on no jail time. The amount of time available, degree of access to the public while at Mar-a-Largo, and the nature of senstivity of the material will determine if prosecution is forthcoming.

The DOJ has a very weak argument in this matter.

The DoJ has a very weak argument. JFC. You are as stupid as the moronic judge. At least the Orange Turd's attorneys were smart enough to back out and not ruin their careers and reputations by pursuing this nonsense.

You are a complete idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT